First ever grow☆White Widow and Maui Waui☆

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by craftcannabisdad, Apr 25, 2021.

1. Hello!
    I've always wanted to do this grow journal thing. I finally am able to legally grow so....here we go.

Seedsman White Widow. 1 plant.
    Nirvana Hawaian Maui Waui. 1 plant.

AC Infinity T6 402 CFM
    AC 4'X4'x80" grow tent - using 3x4
    Electric Sky ES300 Led light, only using one.
    Autopilot Dual outlet light timer.
    Secret Jardin clip on oscillating fan.
    Detroit nutrient company water only soil.
    7 gallon smart pots

I think I overwatered my seedlings. Do you think they will recover?

Wish me luck! I will update often.
    Be well.

Attached Files:

2. Have fun. White widow is fool-proof. Don't know about the Maui wowie. One of the mistakes I first made was four plants that matured at different times and were different heights. Shouldn't matter with just 2 plants. If one goes a little longer no problem. If one is taller might have to put the smaller plant on something to get the canopy flat

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you, I will.
    I just realized I over watered the seedlings, after some reading. Turned off the humidifer for a bit so the soil dries up a bit and they can recover. I read not to water again until the girls show signs of wanting it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Week 2
    Slowly but surely they are coming back from the over watering. I hope they aren't nutrient burned from the soil. ( Detroit Nutrient Company Water Only).

First pic is the Maui Waui
    Second is the White Widow
    Is this normal for second week?

I had to add a heater cause my relative turned on the AC for the first time. Temps went down to 68 with light on.

I have my light set on low with my dimmer switch. 24" inches above plants.

Enjoy! I hope this grow keeps going.

Attached Files:

5. Hello folks. Finally getting around to an update. I started flowering my girls at 5 weeks old. They are Sativa, and the Maui gets tall I hear. Plus, it's my first grow and I want some bud. Photos of the plants are at 5 days into flowering. I can't tell but I think they are getting to much nitrogen from the soil. It's water only. I bought a instant bloom tea to use, photo attached. Haven't added it yet. 20210530_083745.jpg 20210530_083752.jpg

6. Nice grow.
    Not a big fan of White widow, currently growing it tho. Lol.
    I miss Maui wowie, she was super dank.
    Yah, a long grow, probably good thing you are flipping earlier.
    Good stuff man.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Thanks bro.
    Good to hear the Maui was awesome, I'm looking forward to that. This one is from Nirvana. The widow is seedsman. I was hoping she'd be more indica but I don't think so. I have master kush coming in next after this grow, and blueberry. I'll let those go longer after I get this first one under my belt. Happy memorial day weekend!

8. Is it to late to lollipop the bottom?
    I read I should have done it before I flipped, think it'll be ok?

9. Nice, cheers, definitely, similar flavor interests and desires.
    Master Kush all the way, IMO.
    Blueberry disappointed me, not as indica as I thought she would be...
    Much fluffier than I expected and what I learned was called a stretch indica. Which hard to call an Indy in my book. Nice terps tho.
    I wanna get me some blueberry muffin, which isn't blueberry at all, it's like purplepanty dropper x razzleberry kush.
    Anyways, regardless I love the plants themselves and appreciate their journey thru time and space with the rest of this.
    Lol, you'll let them go longer? Unless your widow is very different than what I'm growing, she's gonna have you waiting like a mofo.(I take a lot of stuff early to a lot of people who are trichrome watchers, and she isn't even a possibility like a lot of indicas are)still good smoke tho, just a long wait for her.
    Either way, cheers to some good herb.
    One favorite indica I've ever grown from a ordered seed was Super skunk.
    I just crossed some widow and blueberry and northern lights. Northern lights is a solid indica. However there are so many strains now day. However I love master Kush, some fire there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sick grow man. havnt had maui in so long, wish i could grow it right now. im growing a widow now tho but its grasscity seeds.. following to see the results

11. 20210703_075447.jpg 20210703_075423.jpg Flowering update. On July 6th it'll be 6 weeks of flowering. Some of the white pistils are starting to turn brown. The Maui waui is showing signs of cal mag deficit or light burn. I'm still figuring out this ES300 light. But the widow is doing alright. I'm stumped. Photos attached. I'm thinking it's going to be longer than 8 weeks of flowering. Perhaps 9 or 10. Happy 4th of July to all!!!! Party on Wayne......Garth.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Should I chop early?
    The leaves are really starting to crumble brown and fall off. My ES300 Led is 30 inches from the plants and on dimmer setting 5. How can it be light burn?
    Even when I gave it the instant tea....I just can't figure out what's causing this .
    So, the leaves by the buds are starting to turn....
    Should I harvest early. This is 2nd day into flowering week 7. Or should I chop next week. 20210714_104854.jpg 20210714_104854.jpg 20210714_104954.jpg 20210714_104854.jpg 20210714_104954.jpg 20210714_105036.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. What's your rooms temperature?
    I'd guess more they got too hot, more so then light burn as in light intensity.
    I know this time of year it can get a bit hot inside.

I'd keep pushing them, defoliating the leafs which are browning and drying out. Aiming to keep their growing chamber cool.
    It looks like they still have a few more weeks in them to swell and mature. At least IMO.

14. 75F max. That's with the light on.

15. Well it's been 8 weeks of flowering. Looking like another 2 weeks. The buds are starting to fall over lol. I can't wait to harvest and dry. Dad wants to go camping. I'm tired of babysitting lol.

Will post final photos