Feeling weak when smokig

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by flyer68, Aug 10, 2016.

1. So, I have been smoking weed for almost 6 years. It always had a great effect on me, it made me sick for maybe 2,3 times, other than that it was always awesome. I would be high, but not too sleepy, I could do everyday tasks without any problem. But in the past year, everytime I get high, I just want to lay down and do nothing. When I'm actually in public and forces to walk, or sit in a chair, on basically do anything, I'm feeling very bad, tired and weak. I know it has nothing to do with the quality of the weed, because I've tried weed from three different cities, and overall from like 30 different sources, so it can't be related to that. In the last couple of months I started smoking a lot less, maybe once in a week or two, but it's still the same when I do get high. It's frustrating, because I've always enjoyed weed, and if this keeps on happening, I'm going to stop it for good, because it is unbearable. My mind is high in a good (normal) way, but my body just can't keep up If any of you have an advice, please help!

• Like Like x 1