feeling to hyper after smoking and getting high?

Discussion in 'General' started by adbarnesh, Apr 14, 2021.

1. been noticing after smoking my first joint . Trying to enjoy a movie but my brain keeps having mental chatter for no reason. Any1 can pls give advice. i do smoke high potency flower, I've been smoking/using thc for 5 years now so it was not like this before

2. It could just be the effects of a different strain.

Or, maybe you're broken :confused_2:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you smoking sativa? Maybe try an indica

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. sativa it feels like being wired and racey mind. idk what the dealer did

5. They sold you good shit, you should expect that from sativa

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. consider yourself lucky that it only happens when smoking...my brain won't ever stfu. :p

I'm like "Shut up brain, I'm trying to sleep!"
    and my brain is all like " but heeeey, what if the hormonal changes that a woman goes though due to taking the pill affects her scent as well, and this may later to...."
    - "seriously brain stfu"

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Yepp that my friend is a good strong Sativa.
    Like a stick in your head stirring your brains around was how a stoner I know described it.
    STFU.. Stupid Brain.
    My Kief based edibles will do that if taken to late in the day. Fuckers will keep me awake all night with a mind churning with useless crap. JUST STFU already. PLEASE !!!.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Possibility #2. Change to a higher ratio of CBD to THC. In the push for higher THC content I feel the CBD ratio is dropping enough to change the high to the point that some of us are less then pleased with what we get.
    I see it in dispensary weed and concentrate most.

I run my own grow long and it seems to help take the sharp edge off.
    Try a 14% THC weed rather then a 27% and see if the high is more to your liking. They often have higher CBD levels and less nail biting, edge of your seat feeling.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. [​IMG]

it's the new 5G.
    Proper protection will be needed.
    :judgekneel:

• Funny Funny x 2