Feeding Advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Guides' started by Mighty Turtle, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Hi all
    In Australia, in the middle but down the bottom in Adelaide.
    Question re Aussie product called “Bloom.... Yellow Bottles”.
    Looking for feedback from anyone who has tried any of their range of stuff.
    I am working outdoors in hot sunny conditions and use “Flora Nova” grow and “Ryzo” for roots. In pots.. Has all been good before but now Flora Nova bloom no longer available in Australia.
    Thinking of going with Bloom 2 part flower and Phat and Ooze.
    Can anyone please tell me if you’ve used it and was it good or not so good.
    Not time yet to plant but getting organised early. Have killer seeds, leaning toward Sativa.
    Regards
    Brechin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Glad to see another Aussie here, I am new to all of this and interested to hear of any good feed back for nutrients and additives brands for my soon to be first grow.

3. Find a good hydro shop and whichever way you want to grow you should get the right advice. I’m in South Australia and use a shop on Marion Road Glandore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Hello! Can anyone post a feeding schedule for autos, or guide me in this aspect? I grow in soil, by the way.
    Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  5. No company has made one. Go by the feeding chart for photoperiod seeds. Just give them agressive veg after the sapplings are a couple of weeks old. Cut it nitro a week after they start flowering and go with the bloom nutes

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Hello! I'm a new but very passionate grower! I'm trying to grow some autos indoor in something labeled as "nitrogen-rich potting mix". The problem is that the plants don't grow as they should. Their roots don't grow quite well, and this medium remains wet forever after wattering, it never dries out, which is frustrating, because I can't figure out when should I water again and feed them. What am I missing? How is this "potting-mix" supposed to be used? Should I mix it with real soil or anything else? Why does it never dry out? I've heard is because of the peat moss in it that retains moisture, but for that long? Please help me out to understand how to use this medium.

This is the medium, for more info :
    CANNA Terra Professional is a nitrogen-rich potting mix for plant cultivation. Your plants grow best in a nitrogen-rich potting mix. CANNA Terra Professional potting mix is unlike anything you will find in a garden centre. It contains a blend of upgraded black peat, granulated peat moss and perlite. If you are going to grow indoors or outdoors, this is the potting mix you want to use.

Attached Files: