Favorite Mortal Kombat Fighters?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Toasty.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Dammit lol ya I remember now. I forgot about both street fighter and mortal kombat. There was a pizza hut with the machines inside and we'd play sometimes, but I just liked the way the characters looked. I was always that guy with the stretchy arms/legs, or Blanka. That finishing move with the "pull em to you" chain that sub zero or Scorpio or whoever had was brutal, I just remember thinking that as a kid lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Do Anyone Else Think D`Vorah Really Cool? She One of My Top 5 Ever an I Call my Self The Hive Queen Alot Because She Does in The Game! :D

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
    1. Sub Zero. Another leader in the Mortal Kombat series, Sub-Zero is on par with his rival, Scorpion.
    2. Scorpion. Scorpion has served as a mascot to Mortal Kombat since its beginnings. ...
    3. Millena.
    4. Shao Kahn. ...
    5. Frost.
    6. Reptile.
    7. Cassie Cage.
    8. Liu Kang.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. I Like All Those You Mention Especially Reptile, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Frost an Millena. What About Smoke, Jax, Kano, Rain, Stryker, Raiden, Baraka, Lol The List Go on an On tbh I Think they all Amazing.

Fujiin One if My Favoritees too Because Because if I Could Have a Special Powers I Would Want His Tornado Abilities.

~Toni~

5. Shujinko from Armageddon was probably my 2nd fave.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Xenomorph from XL
    But that’s my favorite movie franchise so I’m biased.

Otherwise the usual suspects always fill the gap in my heart lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I dont buy dlc. Always wondering what I could have. They had predator on a tower once, wasn't too impressed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I bought the whole XL as a whole when it went on sale, I typically don't buy DLC either, but that was one reason why I got the game. im obsession with Aliens lol

• Like Like x 1