Fantasy football

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deleted member 1122126, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Welllllp, I lost...when I definitely could've won. Let down by Herbert, Hunt, and Claypool. All single digit outputs

Oh not to mention those refs in KC. Ty Hill with not one but two long touchdowns nullified. That'd been at least an additional 24 points lol

Sent from my LG-M154 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Im ready for next year. Get a full offseason in. Plus far as i seen or heard there has been alot of talk about a ton of players moving teams like last year.

3. The one league i won Come Down to tonights game. The guy winning has 118.64 points with Cole beasly going tonight and the other guy has 112.2 points with Josh Allen going tonight.

My moneys on guy two.

4. What websites dose anyone use???

Ive use ESPN the last two years and i feel like it could be better. Looking to change.

5. #125 smrcute, Oct 2, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    Of fantasy soccer, I prefer Madden NFL 17; I already spent a lot of time with pleasure in this game. The gameplay will try to keep you constantly in suspense. From the moment your quarterback gets the ball, you need to make several quick and vital decisions. All your actions depend on your reaction and speed of pressing this or that button because, for effective feints, you will need a fraction of a second to deflect the analog stick, then press a button on the controller. The gameplay in Madden NFL 17 feels different in comparison with its predecessors. And fans of spending coins can buy MADDEN COINS and do not deny themselves anything.

6. Need to run a fantasy group this year. If we can get 10 people

7. Week 1 in progress, might be a bit late to the show unfortunately.

8. How's that? May be a week less points still can draft. Nfl fantasy have drafts until October 13th. Lol

I'm apart of 12 other leagues just figure I'd try to include others who may want to play

9. You’ve been apart of league that start drafting at oct 13? That’s like 5 missed weeks, that’s a pretty big miss of the season. I guess it could still work though.

12 leagues is pretty hectic, I can’t imagine managing 12 teams lol you’re in deep with that many teams, respect :)

10. No I said they are drafting until Oct 13th because you acted like it was too late.

11. I'll play

• Like Like x 1
  12. Idc as long as games aren't on

13. Yall want a offline draft or live?

• Like Like x 1
  14. random draw id be fine with sense its so late and just for fun

• Like Like x 1
  15. Monday was the earliest if league isnt full I'll postpone.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1