Fantasy football

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deleted member 1122126, Aug 9, 2020.

1. That game was announced to be moved back early in the morning on Sunday you shouldn't have done shit for em lol

I was able to add Claypool and Herbert to the squad. Probably the two most impressive imo that were available to add...with both producing 4 touchdowns in their games

Sent from my LG-M154 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. We all been in the same league for 10 years so its pretty kosher to do that.

3. I guess. To me its on each manager to field a full team every week and if they don't then fuck em. maybe they'll lose because of it and maybe they'll get their shit together next time lol

4. Kind of hard to do that with the timing of the game cancel.

Matter of time beore they move to many games and fantasy foot ball will be a wash for the year.

FLOAT ALL THE MONEY TILL NEXT YEAR

5. Bro it was announced at like 7 in the morning on Sunday lol. Plenty of notice. I had Patriots D in my lineup...woke up...saw they weren't going to be playing...and picked up another defense. no problem.

A key part of playing fantasy football is checking your lineup prior to the start of the weeks games to make sure you've got a full lineup...and this year that includes games being postponed unfortunately. Can't be changing rules around for people who aren't doing their job, mane. I wouldn't

• Like Like x 1
  6. true that.

Partialy me being behind on what is going on to and this year its crazy with all the changes.

7. 3-4 after started 0-4

@HT you where right there still time to turn it around!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Also 3-4

Never say die! *wink*

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fantasy anything other then football would be awesome right now

10. 4-5 = currently in 6th place (6-team playoffs)

Opponent this week = the only other 4-5 team

Big week!

11. What the other pro leagues? they all just ended lol

I need a break from the rest em in my life personally. Football is enough sport for me right now.

And I'd be allllllllll for them continuing a similar schedule in the future ...of the other big three all playing while the NFL isn't lol. Remember how it absolutely blows when its just baseball from June-September? lol

12. Everything sports suck right now. Every champion ship is earned in a completely deferent way then it normally is.

13. What's wrong with the NFL? They added one playoff spot lol ... not really a big deal at all

Always a playoff caliber team or two that miss out every year. Plus getting a bye for being the #2 seed is stupid anyway. Only the top team in each conference deserves that advantage imo

14. Its just not and wont always be the same. You make it eight this year and now its eight every year. Give it up and will never get it back.

Participation trophy's for all....even the jets...we earned it boys!!!

15. its 7 bro not 8 lol and 7 makes sense as I just pointed out simple reasons why

12 total spots in THHEEEE MOST competitive league of all major sports? why? other less competitive leagues have 16. whats wrong with 14?

its not like its always been 12 forever. things evolve. and no matter what they do we all know the Jets will never make the playoffs anyway so just relax mannnn

• Like Like x 1
  16. you very hard to argue with.... lol

so the sense you make ill keep it till Sunday when the Pak win against the jags and the ship is set on its rightful path of a green bay SB

17. I am a battleship

18. Ight ... one match to go in my leagues fantasy regular season

Basically I need to get the win, and one of the two teams ahead of me to take an L

How you looking, man? Still in it after that rocky start?

19. I made the play offs in the 50 dollar leage

AND a complete goose egg is my 200 dollar leage.

Hopefully i can win the one. This year was hard to navigate with players and games being moved around.

20. Todd Gurly straight fucking me right now. BUUUUUUUUUUUT look at you TY HILTON..... making up for it......