Fantasy football

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Deleted member 1122126, Aug 9, 2020.

1. True but also AJ Green looked good on Sunday so if he's back to his normal self he's not to shabby himself.

I like what I saw from Joe Burrow, too.

So if ya think Montgomery is better than you're other RBs and he would be in you're lineup than it could be good especially since Tate is doing nothing right now

Sent from my LG-M154 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Three people in my 4 man bench are hurt right now..... dont have much luck this year so far with that.

3. lotta bad injuries in the league this weekend. sucks. prolly cause of lack of training camp/OTAs and guys being outta shape.

that said, my team (.5ppr league) made it out clean and put up 170pts while I left 13points on the bench. I had a potential 183pt week and that's just fuckin ridiculous :laughing:
    31B8F160-C934-4923-85FD-DA1DEBC42567.png

• Like Like x 2
  4. lmao James Robinson with 28pts for me in .5PPR tonite. flexed him over GordonIII and Diggs and I dont think I'll regret it.

prolly best waiver pickup Ive ever made

• Like Like x 2
  5. If i lose this week in my one leauge i might have to stick a fork in my self..... so many injurys.

6. who will watch the Champions League draw?

7. no idea what that is lol

what is the champions league draw???

8. lmao of cores i go to espn website and its right there.

9. got the win on a bad week where my team only put up 117pts. 4-0 on the season now and league leader in points...... and I just brought Deebo Samuel off IR for a potential week 5 flex

• Like Like x 1
  10. i getting killed 0-4 in my one league. ravaged by injury and just flat out poor play by some teams.

Other league im 2-2.

11. So much going on this year i look in hindsight of what i should of done in my draft lol

I could of been......soo much better!!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Keep plugging away man. You could still win it all if you trade and have a few key waiver pick ups which you'll have a good chance on since your 0-4 and 2-2

• Like Like x 1
  13. my keeping my head up consists of me hoping a whole ton of players get covid and can't play anymore lmao

14. I started 1-5 last year and missed winning it all by one play

aint over til its over

• Like Like x 1
  15. Montgomery got 18.9 points Thursday!!!

Bell is active. Should i play him. Im thinking i do because i got to swing for the fences to turn year around in my one league.

16. up 6... with a Kamara vs. K. Allen dual tonight to cap off the matchup

could be a close one!

• Like Like x 1
  17. 1-4 now!!!!
    and
    3-2!!!!!!!

bell moving is gonna be interesting sense i got him. hope he land some where good.

• Like Like x 1
  18. This week's waiver wire is crazy in my league

So many guys available that showed a lot of potential

I've got several claims in (dropping the same two players on all of them) on about 5 different guys lol. Hope I get any two of them

• Like Like x 1
  19. i Switched around the wavier wire setting so a guy could grab someone when the new England game got moved and i forgot to set it back so yesterday they all were like wtf when they got no one.

Gonna have to wait till today at ten to see.