Falcons Winter KNF escapade ~

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by falconfalcon31, Dec 14, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #21 Alluvium, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Looking good brother!

Hey, I have a quick question. Have you embarked on a Rose FPJ?

I’ve been contemplating the idea for a week or two and lucky me, I get to prune some over grown rose bushes tomorrow(I love anything plant related) and figured I might give it a shot.

Was just wondering if you or someone else has tried it that you know.

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

2. #22 Alluvium, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    Sorry, I confused myself. It was in the form of Rosaceous that I in long unearthed memories of writing; lost my thought process to time.

Anyways, what say you on a Knockout Rose FPJ?

3. The most delicious FFJ ( flowers = FFJ) I've ever had was wild rose. Rose is a killer FFJ - only problem is its so good it would be hard to let the garden have some. But of course we must as we love our microbes.... :) It is on my list for this year - flower FFJ is awesome for flowering - you can FFJ the buds before opening to use in transition. I just have been doing the Camellia bushes around my house - it is amazing too and these plants just got a big hit of it - they're all praying now .... btw -remember collect before sunrise ~~

:love-m3j::icgreen:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Here’s the Camellia FFJ- will be straining tomorrow. Had in cupboard in veg room, 75-80F, took 5 days . image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks brother. I’ll embark on that tomorrow morning then and we’ll see where it goes.

Camellia juice! Looks good! Appreciate you sharing that!

I’ve got a huge Cherry Blossom tree that’s been around for many moons. What say you on an FFJ of that?

6. Yeah this half gallon jar gave me almost a quart - I strained it overnight. I think a cherry blossom FFJ would be an amazing input for flowering cycle. Any non toxic flower is awesome if you can easily get a lot. Every plant and flower etc thats not toxic is useful and has a purpose - just accept them all and start to build a relationship - over time they will reveal what they are best for. Just always use "like for like" principle, ie veg FPJ for veg plant etc etc....

7. Beautiful plants, awesome grow man. I dig it!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. image.jpg image.jpg 2C143161-9B45-4F00-931C-029B561C1D54.jpeg 32BEB1FA-E5A1-4C46-B2BF-A0804A472D9B.jpeg Also have a Juicy Punch cross I made almost done. Can’t wait run some of these outdoor this year. If anyone is interested I have some beans available, raised completely with KNF methods, buck a bean plus shipping cost. image.jpg image.jpg Just took down a beautiful mystery cross, it was supposed to be a auto but around 2ft tall I gave up and put it in my flower room. Ended up about 4’ and easy 5-6oz or more ❤️ Of fruity gooey goodness.

• Like Like x 2