Fake or Just S****y Wax?

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Shmad3, Aug 25, 2015.

1. #1 Shmad3, Aug 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2015
    so in Colorado I got some suppose to be shatter from someone and I almost feel like it's not actually wax. I took 3 dabs in a row and didn't feel much at all. It's more transparent than anything I've seen before (pretty much clear as a dab) and the taste is like unbearably bad, no hint of weed taste at all and also a weird smell. I was in a rush and didn't have time to try it only a quick peek and had to leave so I'm mainly just wondering what you guys think and if it's actually even wax or I'm just putting some bad chemicals into my lungs?

Edit- it is also extremely sticky

2. Why not post a picture. Extremly sticky and shatter normally don't go hand and hand. Shatter should be hard and stable

3. Maybe it's made from bud that just happens to have a fuely or weird smell? I made some oil from some Nyc Diesel buds that tasted like straight gasoline. Then the "lack of a high" might just be that you aren't used to sativas. Back when i smoked the diesel it was like i drank a red bull. Then the oil was like i drank 3, and tasted like the gasoline x lemon pledge. It was an extremely clean, energizing high. I loved the taste, my friends were hit or miss with it. It's like how everyone is at the gas station, some people like the gas smell, some hate it. I don't really like the smell of gasoline, but i liked the oil. It made my brother supposedly see colors when he closed his eyes, and i heard him laughing at videos in the next room all night until he passed out at the desk. He only smokes once or twice a week though, he has almost no tolerence. I believe him when he says he saw colors. Then there was oil made with grape ape that tasted like shit, it was like rotten fruit. And some strain that when turned to oil tasted like straight ammonia/catpiss...

The sappyness and the clarity make me think it could be fresh frozen? That could explain the pungent taste if it was made with the right strain. Take another small dab. Then post a picture. Then ask who you got it from, they should know. If they don't, then maybe put the oil to the side or toss it if it really is that "off."

4. Judging by the picture I'd say it's cat snot

5. you dont weigh in you dont wrestle.. where the pics at man how else are we going to tell you if its real or not.

6. It's fake all of it is right now an edibles weeds laced now brands packaging all bought off internet strains made up to put higher price on it right now there showing us were stupid an asked to be ripped off