Eye Contact Training For People With Social Anxiety

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Mar 24, 2021.

1. The 3 worst mistakes you must avoid if you want to STOP GIVING A FUCK WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU and eliminate social anxiety for good -Stephan Gunville

Starting with the basics

hotter

Advanced

shame on YT all white girls?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I don't particularly like overly long eye contact...usually when I'm in conversation I'm just kind of following my thought process and tend to look around a bit, visiting the eyes occasionally.
    Never knew if that was "right", "wrong" or "normal"...I'm a bit socially awkward I suppose?
    I have to say though these videos are much easier to look at/stare into than someone conversationally IRL...might be good for someone that absolutely can't stand eye contact though.
    Strange concept.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Eye contact is important aspect of fellatio.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Yeah but that's eye of the penis.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. the strength of your personality and character are shown in the eyes say the Thais

• Creative Creative x 1
  6. Plus its a tell if someone's a lying ass bitch.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Lol I'll Always Have Anxiety Around Other People TBH. It's In My Nature These Days. The Only People a Feel Totally Comfortable Around is My Husband an Kids an My Mama. I Do Not Have a Problem With Eye Contact tho. I Usually Have to Be Looking At the Person Anyways because Alotta Times I Just Communicate With Sign Language because My Disabilty. Good Videos tho Vostok!! :)

~Toni~

8. If someone stares at me in the eye for longer than 30 seconds, they either wanna fuck me, suck me or kill me

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. I do not believe a word of this ...reading this I remember many times seeing your text comments on the profile page wishing some unknown person good wishes? lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. When there's too much eye contact, I roll my left eye inwards while keeping the right stationary.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. If it's a problem, pull your mask up over your eyes.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ah Zorro ....you no jab yet ...Ding-dong! ...Touch'e

• Funny Funny x 1

13. Lol Yea But Talking To Somebody Online Not The Same as IRL! I Have Had a Lady Make Fun of Me Before at The Bank because I Can't Talk Well. It is Embaressing.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Agreed I have been in many fights as many think I'm french .. sometimes it can be a an asset ...lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Lol What Do You Mean The French Comment? I Just Can't Speak Well because I'm Deaf! Iain Really No Fighter tho. I Have My Husband or My Brothers or Cousins Do Dirt for Me if it Come to that but ion Really Like Violents much.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. many think my accent is from the French but is not, I learnt English after French so I have many French sounds

cheers

• Winner Winner x 1

17. Ohhh Ok I Get it! How Many Languages Do You Speak lol? J/W?

~Toni~

18. 7 all the time 3 maybes and one not often ..but I learnt as a kid ....the best time

• Creative Creative x 1
  19. Lol What Ones? I Only Know Jamaican, English, Spanish, an Sign Laguage! I Only Know Spanish Because My Best Friend is From Mexico tho.

~Toni~

20. I can't boast its rude but I joined here to improve my english with my favorite subject w...weed

• Winner Winner x 1