Experiment

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by Weedsmoker419, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Hello all! I have an opportunity at my school in upstate NY to manage 4-6 berry blossom CBD hemp plants. For reference they were planted my seed on 2/11. Since I pretty much have free range with what I can do with these plants I’m looking for experiment ideas. Whatever ends up being done I will document to this thread. Thanks for any input!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Try different nutrients and training techniques and see what combo gets a better yeild. That's what I would do.

3. That’s what I was thinking. Maybe look into if higher stress training causes the plant to require more nutrients.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I like the above idea for a test. My concern would be the high amount of variables, and a small population. Keeping the yield of the plant as the measure...how about keeping it simple and do topped vs untopped or lst? Or synthetic nutes vs fish hydrolysate? Would you do final wet weight of the entire plant and/or the weight of the flowers?

I'd also be curious about the CBD/terpene levels; like the affect of different grow media or lighting on the final levels and variety.

I recently saw a podcast through KIS organics measuring yield of hand watered plants vs blumat watering. It was interesting