Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Experienced edible MJ user only~ need a question answered

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by akos789, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Ok, i've never tried eating anything with marijauana in it in my life. My friend told me it gives you a body high like smoking indicia.

My question to you is.... have you ever gotten really high off edibles then smokes some headies? what does it do and how do they mesh? thank you

2. ok well lets see... i got a brownie from a collective and ate it around 3pm...it was the 4th of july so we were all partying it up at the beach... it takes a lil while for it to kick in with me so i was just smokin and smokin by the time the fire works ended around 10 or 1130 or something me and my buddy were smokin in my truck when all of a sudden the brownie hit me hard! i got a lil dizzy haha but it was proly from the lack of fresh air from the hotboxed truck anyway proly for a good half hour i thoght i wasnt going to be able to drive home.. i stopped smokin when it kicked in cause it was a 10 or 15x brownie.. pretty much couch loc without the couch hahaha... but hell ya you can defently eat and smoke... its not gonna kill ya proly just make you sleep like a rock.. i ate a brownie on saturday i got from a collective...gave me a good body high but thats it, i was still takin bong loads no problem...now i got my hands on some MJ ice cream...fuckin dank 5 or 6 spoon fulls will put you on your ass haha but its so good its hard to stop eating lol...

i dont know about anyone else but when i munch on osme edibles it gives me super munchies..way more then sokin it does...weird

3. Eating + smoking is amazing, especially if you smoke after you eat so once you start to come down the edibles kick in! It can make one bowl feel like it lasted you for hours :smoking:

4. this is so true. One bowl + edible = amazing

5. Make sure you don't smoke before you eat the brownie or whatever you have. If you do smoke and then eat it, it's pretty much a waste.

6. You will get high as fuck.

7. My friend and I split almost a whole loaf of budnana bread before a snoop dogg concert and smoked 2 jibs and a blunt and after it was over it was almost physically impossible for me to keep my eyes open . . . until I saw that we were stopping at Wendy's [=

8. first time i tried any kind of food was a brownie. scarfed taht down and started on vapo. about 45 mins later stooneddd:smoke:

9. Eat your edible, wait for it to kick in,(1.5hrs), then fire up.

If you smoke before the edible kicks in you miss the big bang that comes from letting both methods of consumption hit you at once.

Eat, then engage in a preplanned time killer. A movie or video game,but waiting to smoke once the edible kicks in is worth the experience.

10. Read brassnwoods descriptions of smoking on top of his cannabis caps.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Edible don’t get me high. Even ate 1,000Mg BHO brownie. And yes it was made correctly and yes it IS possible to not get high from an edible cause I’m living proof....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum