Evilness

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Jaxson_, Dec 18, 2018.

1. As I am reading this thread I have Tea for One going, fantastic song!

• Like Like x 1
  2. To the OP, indeed I think evil has infultrated music, it is probably the most powerful medium, it can speak to people on conscious and subconscious levels, so I would expect it to be a targeted conduit for evil.

I think you can sum up most music as detrimental to the soul, superficial and materialistic.

I think people should be particularly mindful when listening to anything 'popular', it isn't evil because it is popular but I think the garbage is propped up into popularity.

3. You must like some dumb shit, then

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. If earth is hell we are essentially Lucifers angels or something , and if therefore only if there’s an afterlife is god real .

Evil exists , Hollywood fame and money is all made to control the masses. It’s not possible to sell anything to satan , if he exists we cannot communicate with it . If it Don’t exist then all of society is following madness and religions to our own oblivion and demise ..
    all humanoid species including wild primates , do nothing but massacre wildlife and there own kind in wars , humans are worse tho enslaved our own people and subjected to poverty ::.
    If satan is real he is more a hero and mankind is the real devil ,
    Mortality and myths of ancient beings like angels make me wonder if and why ??
    Why crosses ? Because Christian teachings are just Astro theology mixed with older religions..

If Jesus died and could perform all these miracles and never came back again, maybe he was a extra terrestrial similar to the devil myth(story ) .
    Satanism in music industry is man made , it’s all Masonic .

5. Evil is natural.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. The dead have risen. Head for the hills. Ahhhhhhhhhh.........