Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ever find an old stash?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HBmonster, Oct 19, 2011.

1. i remember when my friend came back form college we found this back in a smelly zip lock bag and there was a good dub in it and we made a king size joint with it and it tasted great. It was from when we were in our younger days and he hid things in behind a wall of where he use to keep everything. haha he use to always get busted too except for the garage..

2. Man I found a little medicine bottle of bud that I gave my parents when they caught me so they'd get off my back. Found it about a month ago and they took it off me nearly 2 years ago haha.
    I found it in the draw of the dining room too. Haha.

3. haha, Idk why but i was randomly going through the shoe closet in my house and i found one of those little film containers. ( i always snatch those cuz they are great for carrying bud) So i thought i had a new container well i just threw it in my stash drawer and forgot about it for about a week. Well finally got some bud, and i was getting ready to leave for work so i decided that little container was perfect for holding a gram of some dank. I opend it and it was filled to the top with some pre broken up swagg! (used to get mids regularly) Go back about a year and a half. Well turns out i broke up about a dime of some herb and left it out on my tray and went to my friends house. well mom decided to come downstairs and get my laundry and confiscated all my shit and threw it in that container. (without saying a word to me!) Well i tried to smoke a bowl of it it was the most dried out harsh ass tasting shitty weed id ever smoked so i just dumped that shit but i was wondering what happened to that bud for the longest fuckin time haha.... that was rally long and drawn out my bad =p

4. Yup.
    Officer: "What's this?"
    Me: "You found it!"
    Officer: Again, Mr. ******- what is this?"
    Me: "Yours if you want it. [Whispers]: "I won't tell ;) "

5. Guessing he wasn't catching your drift haha

6. Once while waiting for my dealer to call back knowing it would be a while I decided to search my truck for some weed

Under the seat hidden within a cd case I found about .7 a decent blunt worth of some high mids I had lost probably a month or so earlier that if I didn't find that day I wouldn't have known it existed lol

7. last year when i was living in chicago i always loved going back home because the weed was so much better and cheaper. i would always leave a gram or two home so when i got home the next time i had some dank to look forward, and enough to hold me over until the next day when i would be able to get some.
    so anyways, before i went back one time i picked up a half or so of some good weed, forget the name now, and a 1/4 of regs for super cheap. before i went home i ended up matching on a few reggie blunts. i got home with like an 8th of the regs and my half. i left 3 grams that time for when i came home, and i put the reggies in my tightvac. so i go on my merry way.
    i forgot about that reggie, becaue i never use my tightvac. it wasnt even till summer that i opended the tightvac, and found that 8th. the stuff looked the exact same, but it was still reggies. i rolled up 2 fat blunts and toasted em to the dome and felt decently high.

8. I've always had my nug on hand, and know where it is.. ive never been careless to have lost it or misplaced it. I keep my nug in check with the important things of the day - not saying you guys are irresponsible or anything, just how I handle things

9. One time i found a really old stash in my bedroom. It had black hairs or something on it i thought it was mold and had a panic attack the first time when i smoked it. Found it and finished it it was like some mids reg. The other day i opened my dresser drawer to find a small crumbly dry nug next to my grinder.