Ever been tipped with weed?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CobbyTheElf, Mar 22, 2021.

1. When I was 23 I did some landscaping in the Bay Area for about a year. Did some work all around from Foster City down to Portola Valley and everything in between. Half the work was done for wealthy families with homes up in the hills. If anyone is familiar with the area then you will know how difficult to maintain and work with landscape in that area. Anyways, there was this one house that had a HUGE backyard that even had a small river flowing through and also was on a hill.

We always needed extra hands to tackle that house but the owners were very appreciative. The wife would always come out and hand out grams from dispensaries as a tip. I always assumed they owned/managed a storefront or connected somehow. They were a young couple and I could only imagine how much their home/property was worth, plus paying for our services and handing out weed like candy?? Good people and good times, I miss the Bay.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Late 70s I was in Colorado with the National Guard. I was a former draftee, so I served 2 years, and was in reserves for 4 more. Anyway, I had to go to camp with these people one summer. Me and another guy were trudging back to camp after visiting town, and thumbing wasn't getting us any rides, so when a Volkwagon bus went buy, I made an exaggerated taking a hit gesture, and the bus slammed on its brakes and backed up. So that driver got tipped.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. i would love it for someone to tip me in weed. not necessarily the weed, but the opportunity to try some bud from a different source, different connection, grower...it’s always better on the other side lol

4. fuck yeah!!!

5. damn u definitely know a thing or two lol

6. @letsmokeasweet After using cannabis for over 50 years, you do tend to pick up a few facts about cannabis! :GettingStoned: If you want to learn more about cannabis, here's a good place to start- New January 2021 Granny's List . Even just reading the news section can give you a pretty good education!

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. A few years ago when I had a dead battery at a mountain ski resort. I gave the ski bum looking guy, that did the jump, a joint and a nice juicy dank bud. He pulled out a metal pipe and asked if I wanted to toke with him, but I had to drive, so I turned it down.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. I do this with my favorite bartenders. They love my organic homegrown.

• Like Like x 1