ethos genetics

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by redtailhawk, Aug 26, 2020.

1. have their Banger Pack - 6 of their highest yielding plants (Skunk Hero, Apex and 4 more - anybinf will e appreciated - pease

2. I’m assuming Crescendo is among your strains. I have a garden full of Ethos genetics and it’s straight fire. I’ve had no issues with Crescendo growing fine but half of my Glues weren’t right and didn’t grow right, but got one great one. No issues with Banana Hammock or Candystore. Also Apex is suppose to have issues to sometimes. You’ll probably want to hedge your bets and plant a few extra, to replace the runts and/or mutants. Some are supposed to be more susceptible to turning hermie, but I haven’t experienced that yet. If your grow room is squared away and no light leak, you should be fine.

• Like Like x 2
  3. sounds like I need to try Peach Cescendo and Mandarin sunset or cookie will be next Have Apex and Lulic, skunk hero, D engery and memberry which iis in wek 3.5 of flower Thanks for you info ever hear od In House Genetics ? their Sugar Cane is wow. the plant turn white, the trichomes are so many some buds look like thye have a spiders web on them

4. After I commented I looked what came in that seed pack. Surprised Crescendo isn’t in the pack cause it’s one of Ethos largest yielders, along with super high in thc. My Crescendo is looking GOODI definitely have some with totally different traits then others, with the different phenos. Can’t wait to find out to see who the keeper will be.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Crescendo might be my pick - caontacted Ethos and asked them which strain/s are selling/popular packs and the mentioned their new autos' I really don't grow them Iwanted their other plants (flower/regular) if their was om I would grow their Zanity/Duran Poison (their Sweet Zanity is a unknown and membeerry) that 's why I cot a pack of Memberry Thank Big Daddy Cresendo will be my next order from them If you like Ethos you will like In House Genetics gear - take a look - you-will see what I mean !!!!! Peace

• Like Like x 1
  6. Damn, they’re not giving their beans away! For what they’re charging, they should have actual strain info. That’s really disappointing they don’t. If I’m dropping $250 on some beans I want to know what I’m getting besides a picture.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ethos just released their auto line are are trying to push it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You have any pictures?

• Like Like x 1
  9. CD5CE935-F0A7-436A-AA82-AF7F2F8B6B91.jpeg 90A90023-F3F3-44AD-9D61-E9960F0BFCFD.jpeg 3027AB80-9AFD-4FEE-85F0-2E86F2A40CE7.jpeg 97CD9B0B-2CF4-4687-9F20-A854C34517F9.jpeg 0CE5B090-94CC-4746-B094-6DE2C0CADB4B.jpeg Crescendo

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The game is currently attractive to players. I also tried playing. And I feel this game is very interesting and creates a sense of relaxation for me. Please try to play to discover the new points of this game. I wish you have fun drift hunters 5 letter words

11. In a crazy and high-speed bike racing game like Moto x3M, it will thrill you with all the different versions, gameplay, and unblocked games to execute the strategy to get to the finish line as soon as possible