eleven357's 1st Grow Journal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by eleven357, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Well I have 6 White Russians and 1 Northern Lights seedlings started. The Northern Lights is almost 2 weeks old and 3 of the 6 White Russians look to be about 3 weeks ( they were given to me ). I am currently using MG organic (I know its not Fox Farm) and 2 T5 CFLs. They are currently getting 16 hours of light per day and the room is kept at around 75 degrees. I have a humidifier in the room to assist with the humidity and I have a fan blowing on them to build a strong stalk and to circulate the air. I am going to be purchasing a 600W HPS soon just so you know. Please feel free to leave any suggestions that might help, I am open to constructive criticism.

Here are the White Russians:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the lone Northern Lights (hoping it will be a lady):
    [​IMG]

Thanks GC!:wave:

2. Looks good. I hope everything, goes smoothly, for you.

3. sweet man!

we need to match someday b4 I transferback to oregon.:smoke::smoke:

4. Thanks guys! I will be updating with more pics and info as it unfolds. Stay tuned!:)

5. aww shit, subscribed

cant wait to see some buds man,

6. nice, finally a place to come give you some rep on your grow! looks good so far, maybe a little stretched on a couple, but i guess with t5's you dont really get all that much freedom in moving lights around...

7. Its cool your growing man! How much money you put into this? How much you think the grow will give you?

I wish I could grow like 12 plants and get a QP that would last me about 4 mths.

8. Ohhh yeahhhhhh. Now instead of showing us all the bomb bud you buy, you can show us the bomb bud you grow, haha. Good luck man, Im gonna be here to watch.

I've also got a journal Im workin on, check it out.

9. Well I had two of the White Russian seedlings die off(the smaller ones from the 2nd photo above). The other one in that pot is doing fine so I guess they just were shocked from the transplant, thats all I could think of since 3 of them were transplanted to the same container and they didn't all die, just 2. The remaining seedling is very green and healthy looking. So I am not exactly sure why the other 2 died, oh well I don't want weak plants, right? Just thought I would give you all an update.

Stay tuned for updates!:)

10. that sucks on your losses but i still cant wait to see these babies flourish! WR is a wicked strong strain.

11. Yep, I am hoping for some strong females so I can clone. It would be great if the NL was a female too! That was a lone seed from a medical buy:)

12. Sorry about the losses. :<

I am hoping you have all girls. :D

I look forward to reading. Subscribed.

13. Good luck Eleven. Shit that sucks about losing a few in the beginning. I just lost a Bubblegum seedling today :(:(:(. I'll be keepin track of your progress.

14. Yo, man. Good luck w/ this grow, I'll be checking in!

15. Well its only been 4 days but I've noticed new growth on the older ones, and I have started more White Russians.

The bigger White Russians:
    [​IMG]
    New White Russian Seedlings:
    [​IMG]
    The Lone WR seedling (the only one left of the 3 that were transplanted to this container):
    [​IMG]
    The Norther Lights baby:
    [​IMG]

I will continue to update as more unfolds. Stay tuned!:)

16. hell yeah man whats the specs on your setup, lighting, nutes and shit.

17. 2 T5 35w CFLs, MG Organic(Until I transplant then it will be 70% Fox Farms Ocean Forest+30% Perilite), No nutes until I transplant. I also plan on buying a 600W HPS soon for veg/flowering. I have a humidifier to assist on the humidity and a fan for air circulation and strong stalks.

What I plan on doing is cloning before sex is determined and marking them all so that I know what clones belong to which mother plants[or fathers]. Once that has taken place, I will let the plants veg for one more week, then force flowering to determine sex. After I figure whats female and whats trash, then I will be able to start getting picky with my clones. After I flower the mothers and determine what mothers had the most potent buds and yield, then I can determine what clones that I will keep for this never ending loop.

Does that sound cool?

18. sounds like a hell of a plan dude, i cant wait to see how it unfolds,

19. Yeah I was suprised by the growth of the older plants in 4 days.

20. I'm excited, gotta spread rep before I can give you anymore. I'll be checking it everyday, can't wait to see your setup and outcome. Can't wait till i dont have to buy bud anymore.