Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by abl2flyhigh, Apr 7, 2021.

1. #1 abl2flyhigh, Apr 7, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Hello all.

I have a few questions and im looking to find the best bang for my buck. Im wondering if tincture goes farther than a cookie, Whats the best edible that would last me the longest ( not how long the edible lasts hourly)? Im in So Cal.Thank you!!

Edit 1

I have been looking at the forum and decided to grow some plants from seed to turn into an edible as everyone here has recommended. While i wait I would like to cut back on smoking so does anyone know any good brand edibles that would last a month? so im guessing strong and big quantity? Or are you all saying i should buy flower and then turn that into my own edible?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you using flower or a concentrate? I think the best bang for your buck is a recipe that incorporates the flower so you get 100% of the THC. Decarb your flower for 40 minutes at 240F, then grind very fine and add to your recipe. Each gram will give you, for herb that's 15% THC, 150 mg. If your bud is 20 % you would get 200 mg from a gram. I would do single serving edibles to decide which you like the best, though you can't make a single serving of a tincture. If you go with the tincture follow @PsychedelicSam 's recipe from Another Tincture thread stickied in the Edibles sub forum. Concentrate is a bit easier to use for high dose edibles. Link to P'Sam's page, there is an index in the first post. Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

3. It's not about what the edible is. The edible could be a classic brownie or a gummy but where the rubber meets the road is the concentration of THC or CBD mgs in the edible.

4. Tincture.
    Alcohol based is absorbed in the mouth as Delta-9-THC.
    Last about as long as smoking-vaping does. 45 minutes on me.

Edibles.
    Cooking oil based. Processed by the Liver into 11-Hydroxy-THC
    This lasts all day. 5 times stronger and 10 times longer lasting then Delta-9.
    6-24 hours duration depending on dose, preparation and personal susceptibility.

Buy-grow-shake Hash-Kief and make your own.
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more

BNW

5. Yes i will, but im going to start from seed and plant outdoors. While i wait, your recommending tincture? is there a good brand known?

6. just started reading those articles