Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Edibles/gummy

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Nour_98_, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Hello,

I need help from those who know some about edibles. I took edibles for the first time and it was a lot for the first time. I had a bad reaction and I was feeling like I’m dead and I was in my head couldn’t feel my body till the next day I was better. That was January 9, it’s been a week and today I felt similar symptoms of that high.. my body was feeling numbed and I was in my head everything around feels unreal like I’m still high!! And I’m tripping cuz I didn’t take anything after that day. Is that normal? and what can I do

2. To much Cannabis edible means the spins. Hours of the spins and down on hands and knees puking your guts out and then hours more of the dry heaves because the spins won't stop.
    Sound like you didn't take all that much.
    Your wigging out.
    THC isn't LSD and you don't get a flashback days, weeks, months, years later.
    Nope nada, doesn't happen.
    45 years of using Cannabis says I might know a bit about it.

BNW

3. Here ya go
    https://sativaisticated.com/beat-the-cannabis-hangover/

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. The BadKat oil and capsule recipe done with Kief comes damn close to a tab of the wonder drug as I care to get.

BNW

• Like Like x 2