Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy, Quick, Effective weed tea

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by weednbeer, Mar 7, 2011.

1. #61 spr363, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013

2. It made my farts smell like dank a lot

3. Im hearing some mixed answers here. Can anyone else confirm it works? I would like to make my gf some of this some time soon, would it work if I put some kief in there with the finely ground bud also?

4. Bump. Would it work to use kief with the finely ground bud also? And does ground bud weigh the same as nug form bud? (Lol). So then I can get a gram and just grind it up and have a gram to put in the tea?

5. just tried this with .5 of og og
    i only used about maybe a cup of boiling water
    1/2 tsp butter melted with the weed for 15sec.
    stirred everything for about a minute
    best .5 i have ever enjoyed lol
    i didnt add a tea bag since i had ran out so as hot as it was i tried as hard as i could to down it
    you can taste the butter when you lick your lips =/ lol

6. Do you have to drink it before it cools down or something? And did it get you pretty high?

7. Weed coffee? Is this feasible? Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

8. Enjoying some of this right now. Quite good, thanks for sharing! I wonder if this will work with coconut oil? Has anyone tried this?

Do believe I will try this next time.....

9. works pretty good, the butter does taste a bit odd, but not that bad :)

10. .75 stems .25 of dank and scoops of kief into the bottom of my cup with 3/4 tablespoon of butter. melted for 10 secs it wasnt melted so another 10, wasnt quite there so another 10-20 and then i stirred it around in the cup by just moving it in circles. then dumped the boiling water on top and let it sit for 5 minutes with the tea bag. tastes fine not real buttery. not too much of a weedish taste but the tea itself reeks.ill let you guys know how i feel im still drinking it as i type this.

11. And how was it?

12. yea

im gonna try this but with coconut fat/oil

13. good i was high as fuck, i took two bong rips after about a hour and i just wanted to sleep on my floor

14. Unfortunately Weed Tea didn't work for me...

15. What was the way you did it?

16. Tried using the butter like a cream but it didn't have any effect on me...

17. How long does it usually take to feel the effects? I just made some.

18. Well I gave it a shot.
    Took .5g of girlscoutcookie
    Broke open a teabag, filled in the weed with the tea, sealed it. 
    Melted about a tablespoon of butter with the tea bag
    Added hot water
    Downed it after a minute or two.

Been about 10 minutes, I can't feel any effects. Oh well, It was worth a shot.

The tea smelt/tasted fucking gross. Didn't stink up the kitchen though.

First post, yay,

19. If I do this with stems will it stink? 
    I've done it with bud and it reeked and I was hoping stems would be an alternative