Earth was meant for humans bro

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Bigdraig, Nov 17, 2019.

1. I absolutely swear earth was meant to be interacted with by humans. I’m kind of high and I just have this one example but think of it, seriously. Weed is a plant on earth, but to really benefit from the plant you have to use something man made! Fire! So what the heck why are there things on earth that can’t even be used to their absolute potential without the assistance of something starting the fire to light the plant. Idk. Thoughts. Lmao.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Damn bro......pass that shit this way...

Raw weed I think has some health benefits........so you don't HAVE to "light" it...........but it's much better if you do.:RoorRip:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. You aint high enough.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. earth is just an interactive planet and it’s the only one of its kind that we know of right now.

5. #5 GorillaGherkin, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    Is one of the mods gunna move this too high ideas or do I just need to smoke more to comprehend it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Instead of "High Ideas" shouldn't this forum be "Highdeas" ?

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. I think most plants that get us high or other effects were developed as a way to keep insects, and animals from eating or messing with it. Like how thorn bushes have thorns to keep things off. A natural deterrent.

8. Fires not man made...

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Man can make fire.. but it is far from man made.. lol

10. “Saiz Government”.... lol

11. I would like to think that humans were made for earth not the other way around, I believe humans r like the middle man in a drug deal, not the main source but needed to get A to B, yes earth is interactive but in the same way our appliances are

Sent from my SM-A705W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. That's because we evolved on this world. Other species out there and I'm sure there is life on other planets... They evolved on their world to be best suited to live on there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Evolution is a helluva drug.

14. If earth was directly meant for the benefit of humans, shouldn’t the resources always be plentiful and accessible without any effort?

Our species has learned to adapt over a super long period of time. That’s why we observe this seemingly symbiotic relationship.

And how about things like sharks and spiders? I’d say that reality is bigger than our human existence.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. All is lost...Lost is all..

16. Sharks are almost extinct, if anything this world was made to be annihilated by mankind. ?? What !!!!????
    If life is just temporary then the earth is going to end up like Mars , all anyone can do is hope for an afterlife with no proof …