e-Vape Juice with hash?

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by leastunhappy, Jan 29, 2021.

1. Looking into making my own vape juice, a lot of the tutorials i'm seeing use keef and buds, i'm wondering can hash be used?

I'm familiar with BNW hash oil for capsules, wondering if the same process can be incorporated into vape juice by combining it with VG and PG.

Thanks

2. no I tried pg vg keep the thc separated and can't mix it if u do it'll separate in less then an hour

3. Could you expand on 'PG VG keep the thc separated'? If using Keef instead wouldn't this also happen?

4. You can't use Cooking oil as it's toxic to inhale.
    Kief and Hash are essentially the same thing.
    The best results we got was making 190 proof tincture from either Kief or Buds and infusing that into a blend of PG-VG-PEG.
    I'll be honest I'm a high dose user and found all the vape juice lacking in strength. Eventually I was dripping straight tincture into an open coil RDA and inhaling semi flaming Alcohol Tincture vapor.

Let me link to some of my work on it.
    [​IMG]
    Filled the cap with kief (about a gram) added a eyedropper of 190 proof and filled with E juice then heated to boiling stirred and dumped through the filter paper hot..

[​IMG]
    PG-VG-PEG
    [​IMG]
    RDA's
    [​IMG]
    213 watt mod box
    An American Dream - White Picket Fences and Marijuana in the So Cal Sun
    It's all here in about 5 pages.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks Brass, the hash I have is very solid and when i have seen tinctures made its with Kief which just mixes straight in.

Any tips for using my hash for a tincture?
    Maybe a good thread I haven’t seen?

Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Block Hash would need to be decompressed before use.
    Torch corner of block and pinch some hot hash off and rub between fingers and thumb to expand. Keep heating the block and ruboff more as needed.
    For vape juice that is all that is needed.

For Tincture you'd need to decompress the block hash then decarb.
    240 F for 40 minutes.
    Mix decarbed hash and high proof booze and done.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. they separate like trying to mix water and oil. you'll never get them to full stay homogeneous. but if you really lookin to use concentrates on the go.
    open coil on an rda. but if u have a rig your better off Image (6).jpg

8. It's not recommended to use hash in your e-liquid as countless people have pointed it out already. It's dangerous and it's better to keep things on the safer end since you will be inhaling this.

9. Using hash to make your vape juice is definitely not recommended. It's harmful and since you'll be inhaling it, it's best to use pure weed only. Moreover, hash has a ton of plant bits in it, and even if you use bubble hash, it still won't be worth it. My advice is to go with either PG or PEG 400, if you're gonna use chemicals.

10. Mix your hash with PG and VG. Heat them on a slow flame for about 2 hours. Then let it cool down for about a day. If you don’t want to clog up your coil, use a filter. The smoke would be smooth and clear.

11. Friend what you really want is a vaporesso swag 2 with ccell coils which can use terped disty. I use d8 disty in mine but it works with regular disty to

12. #12 NegavZaeb, Jun 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    Many of my friends experimented with hash, but they didn't succeed. They wanted to make an e-liquid mix that would contain THC and even CBD oil. However, I rarely use such things because I like to smoke an ordinary joint more, according to the classics, as our fathers did. And for vaping, I buy myself e-liquid from different vape shops. As a rule, these are mixes such as red crush e-liquid and other flavors. By the way, I also love the menthol berry mix. It's just my favorite liquid. I'm ready to vape it all day.