Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I was supposed to go there in March but COVID wouldn’t allow that

• Like Like x 4
  2. I generally try to stay out of the state of Texas lol. Everytime Ive driven through there, I've been pulled over. One cop even had me sit in this patrol car with him and praised my time in the military....then issued me a ticket

....and don't get me started on the Cowboys

That being said, I'm gonna try to have a good time

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Is this your daughter? I love Texas, she might be somewhere down here near me. Im on the far east side. Dallas can suck it two times

HT

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Lol well i happen to be fond of a beer that can only be purchased there.

That patrol car dude.... Lol what a putz wow sorry

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Yup said near Htown

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yep! Just talked to her. She's in Port Arthur. I keep thinking it's right there in Houston but she's says it's about an hour outside.

I've only been to Dallas twice to visit the Lockheed factory. I actually met Ironhead first time I went lol.
    It wasnt that bad tbh. Lots of places to eat and drink in the area my hotel was in. Found a really good bbq place. One of those spots where they served big helpings on butcher paper. I remember realizing that EVERYBODY in that place had a cowboy hat on...except for me lol.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Haha, yeah she is about 35 minutes from me. Ronnie, TX, and Myself all met up at Pappasitos on the West side of town, have seen both several times since. I think we are all waiting for laws to change, ready to do some solid business

HT

• Like Like x 3
  8. Do you still talk to ironhead?

• Like Like x 3
  9. Oh yeah, from time to time. Hes like my awnry shit talkin little brother, but TX like my big ass debo brother thats chill so it levels out. Im flat out crazy and they both know it,....but love and respect me for it....we could be the three amigos if shit pops off in TX.....we all been at it for awhile making moves.

HT

• Like Like x 3
  10. #11970 Heavn, May 15, 2021
    Last edited: May 15, 2021
    Lol this is true. Well next time you see him tell him i say hi and miss him. Maybe he'll come around again.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Will do sis

HT

• Like Like x 2
  12. He was really cool to me when I came out. Even invited me into his home and let me see his flowering room. That was years and years ago but I still think about it. That was the first thing me I ever saw 14+ oz plants and they were fukin beautiful too. I remember it was around the time he was pushing to break 16 in a single pot. His room was literally my inspiration to really learn how to grow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Oh boy i took some caps yesterday about 2pm, got me forgettful till bed, then I slept till 5:15pm today. it was the grape ape.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Nice man

Sleep is seriously underrated. I love those naps where you sleep so good, you wake up not sure what day it is. That shit is the best!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Day 45. All the buds are beginning to thicken up. Tangie is yellowing, clawing and spotting but I don't know if I'll give her anything. I'm planning to harvest everything right around day 55'ish so I can have it all jarred before Tex. Next week or so will tell it.

1: Group shot
    2&3: Tangie
    4&5: 777
    6,7,8: WWookies
    9,10: blueberry #2
    11,12: blueberry #1 IMG_20210517_182202.jpg IMG_20210517_181253.jpg IMG_20210517_182024.jpg IMG_20210517_181654.jpg IMG_20210517_182059.jpg IMG_20210517_181917.jpg IMG_20210517_181333.jpg IMG_20210517_213746.jpg IMG_20210517_213718.jpg IMG_20210517_181751.jpg IMG_20210517_181514.jpg IMG_20210517_181612.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Yum. Wow some look they can go longer? You doing it just do they down? Gonna be speedy weed.zoom zoom

• Like Like x 3
  17. #11978 3Deez, May 18, 2021
    Last edited: May 18, 2021
    Yeah, I just want to have em all down by the time we have to start packing and getting ready to go. I'm sure things will hectic as is lol. I agree with you though. They all look like they have quite a ways to go, especially Tangie. Hopefully they push it over the next week.

I noticed tonight that WWookies still has water in her reservoir after two days. It usually needs to be refilled by now. The rest are still drinking heavy.

• Like Like x 3
  18. I hear you. Don't need added stress when you got more important things going on. Is your son gonna take care of the snakes while you out?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Beautiful D's! I'll guess you'll be having some heady shit! lol. Who's going to burp your jars for you?

Damn, I have to set the timers and get this shit going.

• Like Like x 3