Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Looking lush and healthy brother! Keep killing it out there!

Morning everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Group hug? I cannot tell you how happy i am since like almost all my favorite blades have come home.

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks! They finally came around. I'm especially happy that WWookies came around.

Saw a little more of Tucson last weekend btw! I got out-voted on the biosphere but it's cool lol. Mostly hung out at my son's place, stayed baked as hell and enjoyed the weather. Was really nice and breezy all weekend.

I hope all is good out your way!

Exactly!! Starting to look like a bit of a reunion across the threads. Nice boost to the City traffic
    Thanks Gus! Still at it over here. I stopped for a bit too but couldn't stay away lol. Much needed therapy. This is only my second run now since the return. No more dual tents though. Peretual worked better than I anticipated and I experienced first hand what it's like to have WAY too much bud on hand.
    Indeed! It's time for that frost to start setting in. As much as I love the strain...Im thinking this will be the last run for a while with blueberry. I want to get some new stuff in the rotation.

Gonna be hard to let that one go!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Have you gone to pima air museum? You at least drove by the grave yard right???

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep. We drove by but I didn't get to see anything. We're going to be making the drive over there more often to see my kid so I'm definitely gonna get there lol. Twice now we've been to the same mall for them....so my turn is coming up lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Tucson mall? Lol you know I'm rooting for you

7. Yep. The Tuscon mall. I didnt mind it so much just cause we've been cooped up in the house for long. Being at the mall felt kind of nostalgic haha!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh i hear you. I was never a mall person but it definitely has its moments in the memory bank. My man had never really experience a real mall....

• Like Like x 1
  9. You in Arizona, headed out that way soon to pick up some parts for my 82 Crew Cab?

HT

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yep! I'm tucked into the southwestern corner right on the border (Yuma)...literally looking at California as I type this lol.

• Like Like x 3
  11. I miss those times lol. I was always broke so never bought anything but it was the meet up spot for everybody. Now it's all abandoned and needing to be demo'ed. Kinda depressing to see it now but damn......good ol days.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
  12. There she is

I have a rooted clone that looks the same! The one in flower has been a bundle of colas since she was a little one. She's currently above the second tier trellis while the others are barely half way. ....and yes, I'm finally getting the orange smell!

Didn't you pick up the Tangie x Blue Exodus from Jack's? I'm just curious to see the difference in growth.

• Like Like x 3
  13. The gang... IMG_20210428_235321.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  14. Beautiful looking tent my friend!!

• Like Like x 4
  15. Thanks bro! Was just talking about you lol. Friend of mine sent me a pic yesterday. Two big ol slabs of ribs going into his pellet smoker. Says he doesn't even grill anything anymore...only smoke. I was telling him about the pic of those wings you had on the egg. Man you guys are gonna make me break down and upgrade my outdoor cooking game.

• Like Like x 3
  16. D I’m tellin ya you won’t regret it! If you go with a Egg that’s is something that will last a lifetime.

It will be cool one day to pass it on to one of my girls for them to have. I think of all the family dinners that will have been cooked on it by that time.

Kinda reminds me of a particular episode of the Simpsons

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. I wish man! I need to step it up but I'm just not there yet budget-wise lol. One of the guys I work with can adjust his temps with his damn phone. He can manage his food cooking at home while he's at work! I'll get there one day I suppose.

I'm itching to get something in the smoker!

"Stephen Hawking and his talking motorcycle"

• Like Like x 3