Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. I hate, hate, hate when shit breaks at the house it's always at a bad time. It always goes into overtime and frequently must get finished when the store opens in the morning.

I feel for you D's!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. Moo... lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  3. Well today's a better day. I was Grumpy guy for the majority of yesterday lol. This morning I checked all the new valves. No leaks and all can be opened and closed. Good thing is that I hardly saw the plants this weekend once things got rolling. Should be able to see some noticable difference today when the lights come on.

I hope you all are having a good Monday so far!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Glad you feel better. I bet you feel good getting all that work done too. Have a great day!

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  5. Wait, are we looking on herb or hallucinogens?

HT

• Like Like x 3
  6. Thanks! Today is definitely a better one. Slow day at the office so less people. No complaints there lol. Home on time and ready for a bowl
    Really potent hash caps!

• Like Like x 4
  7. Like D's said como caps. I just fell down walking on flat ground. My wife flipped out. Her words were, what did you take? Lol. Good thing i didn't have the ribeyes in my hands, just the bloody tray after i put them on the grill. I look up and the dog is lapping it up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1

8. I hope you're alright man! Fortune definitely favored you on the steaks .

Check out the WWookies girl tonight! She's hitting her baby making stride

IMG_20210419_223112.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Happy 420 y'all

• Like Like x 4
  10. Happy 420 smokers and growers!

I didn't even realize what today was until I read this post! Now I understand why the Mrs asked if I was gonna call out today lol.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Lol!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  12. So we all do it, most just dont admit it. In my, before learning my threshold years I fell in my closet after a couple cookies and a huge dab knocking like $300 worth of fresh Subcool and CaliConnect beans all over myself. They still laugh point and call it the great hash fall of 2014.......as you can assume I play the denial card and act like nothing ever happened and continue on with my life. Good save on the steaks, not all falls are as lucky as yours.

HT

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Tacos and tostadas everyday down here.....how do you guys make the caps? I made some with everclear in a rice cooker and when I had most of the alcohol evap'd off I mixed in some coconut oil........not alot, just enough to keep all the hash from sticking to the rice pot. They were super strong, lasted all day.......I donated some to a few people I knew had serious issues....just wondering how everyone is making theirs these days.

HT

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. He uses brassnwoods method I'm pretty sure. He has a few threads. Hashmaster5000 and a hash caps one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. That shit never fails. Put the wrench on an old Iron pipe and it snaps off 2 fittings away.
    I love working on old shit. LMAO
    As Heavn says many use the BadKat recipe as I do and have for years now.

Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes
    5 grams of Kief-Hash
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Freeze
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Done

Fills 30 single zero capsules @ 75mg each.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Holy damn...the Great Hash Fall!

We're you able to get the beans sorted back out or were they mixed together? That sucks haha! I still have some subcool gear in packs I think. Been thinking of holding on to it for nostalgia lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Definitely enjoyed myself yesterday. Got home from work and rolled a few...wife even took a few hits which is rare. She took two good hits and immediately began hacking . Went back to her margaritas and left the blunt for me to finish solo...which I was happy to do. Threw some pollo on the grill and by the time munchies hit, we were starving.

Btw, started watching a pretty interesting documentary call Sasquatch. I love Bigfoot stories and growing weed so this is right up my alley. Starts out about an incident from the 90's where three Mexican guys are found ripped to shreds on a canna farm in Mendocino purportedly by a squatch....but the investigation opens up alot of the canna related corruption of the emerald triangle.

It's multiple episodes. I got as far as I could last night but I was so baked I could barely keep my eyes open

Btw, even Kitty got into the holiday spirit and ate a bunch of WWookies leaves lol. She never eats canna but she damn sure did last night. I just hope she's still alive when I get home today

Tangie (1-3)
    BB #2
    Kitty doing her thing
    Pollo Asado
    Full house! Was wondering why things look so much more full this round even though the plants aren't as big....then I remembered that we stuck one more plant in for this run than the last. Getting that trellis off is going to be a PITA for real lol. 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20210421001802198_COVER.jpg 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20210421001625744.jpg 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20210421001312686.jpg 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20210421001454773.jpg Screenshot_20210421-102249~2.jpg Screenshot_20210421-102157~2.jpg IMG_20210420_223258.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2