Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Remember that song, your mommas on crack rock? You made me flash on that. Now I got to hear it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Fukin cruel ass kids in that video need their asses kicked.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Looks like everybodys liking the top dress from a week ago. Scratched my version of Chunk's fix it mix into the existing mulch, added a layer of blended aloe vera and nopal cactus for the worms, covered with compost and recycled soil mixed with new, then covered with mulch. The plants send up feeder roots into the new mulch as soon as the worms get busy.

Tangie stacking up
    Wedding Cake Wookies canopy
    Another shot of WWookies
    Blueberry #1 stacking
    777 is really ahead of everyone else. Fast flowers
    Blueberry #2 reaching for the lights
    Blueberry #1 with all the heads
    Another Blueberry #2
    Blueberry #1 again
    Shot of the whole gang. Looks alot more full than it actually is. IMG_20210417_002814.jpg IMG_20210416_204753.jpg IMG_20210416_204750.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20210416205108397_COVER.jpg 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20210416205025967.jpg IMG_20210416_204826.jpg IMG_20210416_204627.jpg IMG_20210416_204610.jpg IMG_20210416_204458.jpg IMG_20210416_204733.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yes now there's some sexy ladies

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Grow my lovelies !!!.
    Looking great.

BNW

• Like Like x 5
  6. Thank y'all! I love this time in the grow cycle. It's like Spring time indoors lol

• Like Like x 4
  7. Agreed lol.

So snake updates? How's little ms I'm too good to eat?

• Like Like x 4
  8. They are looking extra nice. mine are thunderstruck!!! at least the wooks and the aquas. I took the dude a shook his ass all over the tent girls then took a look and there were basically no hairs to have sexual ejaculations with. I tossed them outside today and pulled the bottom tray and washed it off. time to install the mars into the tent and move the floor. roll with the changes.

jerry.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  9. I looked for a damn guinea or rat in the 1st pics for a good 5 minutes solid :smoke

HT

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. She's good. Still super active. Needs to be held more. Been hissing at me lately but it's to be expected. I haven't been holding her alot lately with so much going on. I was supposed to go to the feeder farm today but way more deep into a garage cleaning than I intended. Probably try to make it on Monday.

The tortoise-that we call a turtle-who's name is Kitty got some yard time in today though. Much easier letting her know roam around. She just goes around eating all the weeds...win, win.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thats what Jerry would look like on that shit the Star Trek crew got baked off of

Dude Ive watched it a few times now. Kinda wish it would've just played the Pink Floyd album all the way through. I really like to get baked and listen to Dark Side. There's also a reggae dub version of it that I keep in my playlist.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Hahaha!! Tell me about it! I'm looking the photo for a rat knowing damn well I rarely even bring live rodents to feed the snakes. Having one escape in the house is literally the worst case scenario. Im positive I wouldn't be allowed sleep or eat until I caught it

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Thank God it wasn't just me!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lol it has got to be female lol. Won't eat, bitchy, good looking. Probably also not thrilled with the force feeds.

Have we really checked the sex yet or still waiting?

We have any other preggo women? How's the rest of the crew?

Love that turtle.

• Like Like x 2
  15. The moms could use some fattening to get them ready. I doubt we will get a clutch this year. I'm pretty far behind. I didnt even pair any of the couples. I tell myself that I could probably stimulate some of them by dropping temps in the room after a few good meals. The females seem to be more receptive once they've eaten a few good meals. The males are ready to bang even if they've not eaten for a long time <----this is actually a real danger to males. They can literally deplete themselves to the point of death lol.

Better to let them select, breed then remove to feed and rest a few days then repeat with the next female.

Took a bunch of shit from the garage to the dump this morning. Came home and toked half a 777 blunt so I can get some stuff done. Back pain is pretty much null...but this couch feels pretty damn good

• Like Like x 2
  16. here...

Screenshot_20210415-190644_2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  17. looks like a ginny if you ask me? i mean if your asking?

• Like Like x 3
  18. That's the edge of the bucket .

What a weekend...that "stuff" I was supposed to do took some unexpected twists. Was dead set on staying in to get baked and work on a few projects.

Ended up breaking shit during both projects. Second part I broke was a water line valve. Had to shut off water to the whole house and...that forced me to suit up and go to the hardware store

Both projects done now but I am tired af...

• Like Like x 4

19. Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3