Dummy's Organic Run

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by 3Deez, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Haven't had this girl out in a while. I took a pic of and blew it up then screenshot. Shows her withered tortoise look. let her loose in the yard and she eats all the weeds she can handle. Last time I let her roam the yard, I got baked and forgot all about her until later that night. IMG_20210410_115111_304.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Awwww how old is she?

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 3
  3. damn, I have such a hard time making myself clear... I'm a bumblefuck! Bitches are not trying to steal they just are borrowing them for the visit and then later you might buy these shit-stained pillows or booger-covered toys because they have used them with zero regard for the store or anybody else.

I feel so angry and mad today! I woke up to a flat tire! good thing we have two cars.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Ahhh like eating half the grapes in a bunch as you pass by. i c yeah that's just rude.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shes maybe 3 yrs? We got it when it was tiny. My mom in law found it in her garden one year and gave it to my son...who no longer takes care of her lol.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Feel ya bro. I know them days can be. I'll put some smoke in the air for you man and hope the day moves in a better direction.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. So the red tails are obviously still an air wing?! Are the pilots and crew all black like in ww2? Very nice to see the red tails still dealing death from above! I wonder if they have bombers in the air wing, like in ww2? :pimp: I've seen a few documentaries about them and it's stunning to me the degree of racism they endured and they were the only triple trained men in the air force.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nah, 100th fighter squadron is fully integrated nowadays and based in Alabama (Air National Guard). I'm a huge fan of the F-16. One of the best American fighter jets ever made in my opinion.

• Like Like x 4
  9. I guess i should checkout a wiki and learn more. Yeah baby f-15s are badass

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. Agreed! -15 is my favorite of all time, though I've become a firm believer in the power of the Raptor. The -22 might be the worlds best... but the Eagle is still the only fighter jet to shoot down a satellite from space. That's why the -15 remains king in my book.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Came out of a base in SoCal back in the 80's. Pilot took off into vertical climb with a 2k+ lb missile and fired it at a satellite moving at over 17k mph/sec. Coordinated with ground control assistance.

You have a good one also man!

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Got all my top dressing done on everybody then watered em, added the second trellis, scrubbed the tent floor, then finally began converting a closet into a veg space.

I still have those cobs on heat sinks that I haven't used since I got rid of the second tent. Gonna mount them on a new bracket and use them for the space.

Also found my old Pro Grow 180 panels! First panels I ever bought. One only works for veg the other only works for bloom lol. Could probably find parts to fix em.

777 is the first to show flowering. WWookies following along....

IMG_20210411_165124.jpg IMG_20210411_165004.jpg IMG_20210411_165047.jpg 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20210411201323461_COVER.jpg IMG_20210411_201554.jpg IMG_20210411_201205.jpg Screenshot_20210411-134237~2.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  13. One of my favorite Richard Pryor movies! Him and Gene Wilder were funny as hell together lol.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The weeds look fantastic! I recently had one of the amares crapout on one of the cobs. Theres only red, the whites are burnt out.

• Like Like x 2
  15. That was awesome

• Like Like x 3
  16. We bad! Way the fuck back then we was killing in space. But people laugh at space force.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Sit, have you tried opening that light up to see what the guts look like? The pro grow panels I have are definitely old school tech (for led anyways). I don't even know the tech terms for the parts but mine has two power modules (best way I can explain). One for each light spec. They don't look like drivers but they control both lights and fan.

Tried contacting the place I got them from and I get nada in return. No biggie. It's old stuff so i can tinker one day without worrying about completely frying them. I think I might be able to bypass the old gear and wire the boards into new drivers but I worry about over voltage.

I remember when those Amare lights came out. I think Silly had one or two in his grow also. Just curious what yours looks like inside... if you've peeked?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. I think they are called 266, I agree I should remove some screws and have a look. can't hurt, right? I mean I have many very knowledgeable friends who eat this type of stuff all day long. wink.

• Like Like x 2