Dry ice hash; a must try!

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Gdub51, Jun 17, 2020.

1. You ABSOLUTELY MUST try dry ice hash!! I was blown away by the LOAD I GOT FILLED A SHORT BALL JAR! With golden pure hash. Orbital polisher made for a huge take I guess, BUT I'm afraid it broke too many trichomes into pieces dumping their oil on the screen. My ice water extractions didn't get near this amount nor quality and this was much easier and faster. Take a look at the pics! This is from 80 grams of 2018 white widow flower, frozen, broken by hand then shaken in the bucket using an orbital polisher with the dry ice then sifted out over a large mirror. With a take like this, I'm willing to buy a new bag for each sift if I have to. Sure like to re-use mine though.... Many replied to this under a different thread, yet I wanted the whole world to know how successful my first dry ice hash experiment went. Now the problem is a sticky bag that won't come clean even after scrubbing with alcohol. The violence of the orbital polisher may be to blame by breaking up the trichomes instead of simply dislodging them, with much oil then bound to the screen? Any thoughts? Yet even if I had to get a new bag every time it would be worth it. Yet I hate to contribute another plastic something to the garbage!

Attached Files:

2. [​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000
    [​IMG]
    Setup
    [​IMG]
    The pre-run bucket.. Does some initial chilling and we do a few manual shakes to get things started.. Limiting actual time in the power bucket keep to much frost from building up on it and contaminating the hash with moisture..
    [​IMG]
    60 seconds of low-medium speed gets it done
    [​IMG]
    When the scraps bucket was finished we got going on the jars of bud
    [​IMG]
    Goodness
    [​IMG]
    Scraps.. This will get alcohol reduction to RSO later
    [​IMG]
    15-20 grams per jar.. I packed this group so closer to 20..
    Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture, RSO
    Been doing this for years.
    Denatured alcohol will clean the resin from the mesh
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1