Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dry ice bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hairymanwithawhitejacket, Mar 16, 2021.

1. So I’ve seen loads of speculative stoners debating the idea of using solid co2 as ice in a bong. I’d like to put this to rest. It feels terrifying but its no worse than holding your breath. Stay tuned for liquid nitrogen.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. This is an idiot act of someone that hasn't researched properly the effect of inhalation at close range of carbon dioxide. Don't let your quest kill you. SMH.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Dude you’re very comical, but totally wrong. No one has ever died from “close range” (whatever the fuck thats supposed to mean) inhalation of co2. You die from lack of oxygen if you continuously inhale which isn’t close to an issue in my case. Seriously think co2 is more dangerous than a full lung of xenon lol?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Yes, close range, eg concentrated on account of how CLOSE you are to the source emitting carbon dioxide...which it is almost nothing but when you do this, and breathe in only an absolute post immolation minimum of actual oxygen.
    Breathing in carbon dioxide in a closed room will gradually result in small negative effect gradually becoming worse...what you're doing is the equivalent of breathing inside a much smaller space where oxygen was minimal to begin with.
    Oxygen displacement through the body is much more an issue of "I stopped breathing in oxygen for a bit".

Yeah, only once, and one large breath...but why do you think you're feeling something you'd describe as drowning?
    I'm sure it's completely safe...

It's my hope they remove this from the page before someone more impressionable than you thinks this is a good idea to try.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah, I'd really like to see you use liquid nitrogen! Not, lol.

6. Can I ask why the fuck would you want to smoke a bong with dry ice in it????

I understand using Ice to take bigger hits but using dry ice just seem dumb as fuck man lol, just smoke a bowl like a normal person & add ice cubes if you want a cooler/bigger hit.

7. & If that's u in the video go to a damn barbers & get ur hair/beard sorted out.. it looks scruffy as fuck lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. To be honest it was just to prove a point. And to see if it was smoother than normal ice, which it kind of was.... in a way lol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. You should of let some 1 else be the Guinea Pig for the experiment :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I prefer “fluffy” to “scruffy“ ;-) But aye that’s me. Barbers have been hard to come by in the lock down. Besides gotta play up the “mad” part of the scientist hah.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Ur right there man I can't say shit I was looking like a damn yeti but without a beard till the other week :laughing: