Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #6641 Classicfan103, Feb 2, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    Clear

2. Hi Guys!

I don't have a drug test date yet but I am looking for work now and it is with a lab testing company! Ironic, right?

So here are my stats.

5' 11"
    306 pounds
    fat but getting smaller
    Very limited physical activity
    I haven't smoked in a week
    Occasional smoker maybe 4-6 bowls a week for the past month
    I don't know what other info might help. I am a diabetic, does that matter?

Thanks for the time! Have a great day and stay safe!

3. So long story short I'm trying to find out about hair follicle test. If I don't smoke for 45 days to be on the safe side, then I cut all my hair off will I be able to pass a hair follicle test?

4. #6644 TarynGiro, Feb 18, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    Hey everyone, not sure what to expect here. Have a lab UA but not sure exactly when, either tomorrow or the next day (friday 2/19) Its for family court, I was accused of smoking by the kids mom a while ago so I was expecting this and haven't smoked for 35 days as of right now. Ok stats:

- weight - 205 lbs
    - height- 5' 11"
    - build- By bmi (21) Im overweight but I am muscular as well, only fat areas are sides of stomach and a little bit on my abs, so overall I'd say average
    - amount of physical activity- Pretty low, on unemployment from Covid, was working out on and off the last 30 days but stopped recently for fear of releasing thc from any fat.
    - date of drug test - Either tomorrow or the day after (thurs/friday) not totally sure though
    - date of last time smoke- January 13th
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - havnt smoked in 35 days
    - any other info that may help-

Ive been taking dollar store tests (50/ng) every few milestones ( day 10, day 15, 20 and 25) and didnt pass one until day 25 (faint line) I got some 20/ng tests off amazon to get a better idea and got a ghost line which I would consider a positive result on day 33. This was with no dilution so far. Today I took a 50/ng $store test and had no line, fail.

Before quitting was a serious smoker. A bowl every 30-40 min every day unless I was dry, which was only ever a day, two tops. This has been the case for the last 5 or so years. The quality of the bud was pretty high, kinds like haze, diesel, gorilla glue ect ect. Now since I just failed a 50/ng test after 35 days I am paranoid and am considering using a dilution method just to be safe. As I was typing this I took another 20/ng (high sensitivity) test after drinking 3 bottles of water and urinating twice before this one, my urine still had a slightly yellow tint. The control line on the test showed up, so im assuming my creatine and specific gravity were good enough. The T line wasnt a ghost this time but pretty faint, but it did have pink color instead of that shadow white line.
    So my question is, should it be easier to dilute since im 35 days clean, as opposed to having smoked 2 weeks ago like a lot of other posters? And I only have B-12, is that enough and how much/when should I start taking it? Will add/answer any questions regarding the situation.

5. Looks like this thread is dead, RIP. I'm just gonna keep drinking water and taking B vitamins until the test happens to be safe. That coupled with how long I've been clean should be an easy win.

6. I am a 29 year old female. 5 foot 10 and roughly 125 lbs. In between skinny and average, but leaning more toward skinny. I have a physical job which I do 4 days a week but I am fairly inactive when at home. I have my MM card.. I last smoked 1 bowl 12 days ago. Before that I was sober for around 1-1 1/2 weeks. Before that I was a regular user, smoking 1 bowl mostly but sometimes 2 nightly. I am supposed to do a pre-employment screening sometime this week, on or after the 24th. I heard that detoxes don't work and they can test for them in the lab. I heard if you test positive, they are supposed to call you to see if you had a reason to fail or if it's a false positive, but I've never failed a drug test so I can't confirm this. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

7. Update, haven't had the test yet, got some more time, was able to get another month. Sadly now I am at 55 days clean and still failing at home 50/ng tests, not even a ghost line. Got a detox drink made for ppl way fatter than me and the pre cleanse pills with it. I feel like the govt did something to weed to make it permanent now, this is insane.

8. Hey All,

took a hair drug test April 13, Psychemedics, NO PREP. Last time I smoked was oct. 31st, strong Medical grade stuff. Maybe I had a gummy here or there but for sure NOTHING since Nov. 20th. I smoked a lot between March - Sept. but once I got my temp Job I went down to occasional. I am finally converting to a permanent position but was shocked when they told me a hair test was needed.I have long black hair and I couldn’t dye or cut short.
    I am 5”1
    150 pounds
    I workout out 3-4 times a week.
    what are my chances of passing. I haven’t heard back and it’s been 8 business days. I am dying.

9. help:
    todays date 4/24/21
    one time edible on 3/24/21 (2.5mg)
    should i be worried doing a hair follicle test within 90 days?
    (Specifically on day 45 from last use)
    Thank you!

10. help:
    todays date 4/24/21
    one time edible on 3/24/21 (2.5mg)
    should i be worried doing a hair follicle test within 90 days?
    (Specifically on day 45 from last use)
    Thank you!

11. Hey @xXTokerXx,
    well, cutting or shaving hair is not the option, unfortunately. 99% chance that they just won't hire you (if we're talking about pre-employment screening). I stumbled on the guide on hair follicle drug test over this website if you're interested in more details (https://www.healthwatchleicestershire.co.uk). As I remember, 45 days term is not enough for THC to leave your hair. It stays in human hair for like 90 days!

12. I’m a 5’10” 25 year old male who weighs ~145 lbs (relatively slim). I was a daily smoker for around 6 months (once in the morning and once at night, roughly half a gram a day). I have moderate exercise levels - I bike fairly regularly and my supermarket job involves a lot of lifting and moving around as well. I last smoked around 15 or 16 days ago and have a Labcorp pre-employment screen on Wednesday (so around 17-18 days since last smoking). Any chance I’ll pass?

13. Because of your body fat and cardio you may have a chance at passing but it isnt guaranteed. Have you tested yourself? Either way I would definitely come in a little later in the day and dilute a bit.

15. You can check this one out. It isn't ideal but shows some of the things you need to watch out for when doing a drug test. Keep in mind that companies will do everything for CBD marketing.

16. I had 2 hits from a joint exactly 30 days ago (May 14th) I have a hair follicle (June 15th or 16th) should I be worried? Prior to that the last time I smoked was on February 10th roughly. I’m not a chronic user and I’m also a infrequent user also.

height / 5”5
    Weight / 125ish
    I work in the sun 5 days outta the week
    Build / skinny
    Please get back to me ASAP

17. How often do labs/companies actually make you retest when your sample is marked as negative-dilute? It's been a couple days and nothing but crickets so far.

18. i just got a hair test done and i’m really nervous. over the past three months i’ve only hit a pen 3 times, and one of them was only abt 4 hits. i was unable to do anything to my hair beforehand and i haven’t smoked before then. will i be okay? i won’t get confirmation that i passed, only a call if i fail, and i’m freaking out because i could lose a lot if i fail. should i be worried?

19. A pen 3 times? I wouldn’t stress it. If you’ve had a haircut as well you probably are going to pass.

20. I personally think you will pass but I'd exercise even more in the meantime just to be sure. I'm 5'11", 155 lbs and about 8% bodyfat and I passed a test in 12 days after heavy usage. Drink a ton of water as well. Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app