Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #6621 boozyskanks, Jun 7, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    Never mind.

2. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

3. I read that as negative, but I don't know how much better the tests at the lab are vs the home tests.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Took this test after 11 days of stopping smoke then on the 14th day did pre employment lab test... ill know in 2 days fingers crossed

5. Good luck, please let us know.

6. #6626 cashmoneybruh, Jun 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
    Hey everyone,

Im just here for some reassurance lolol
    -175lb
    -5'7"
    -slightly overweight aha little chubby, nothing crazy
    -moderate physical activity, play basketball, jog, used to hit the gym but not anymore cause of the corona
    -drug test is 90ish days from now
    -i last smoked 2 days ago, took 4 dabs, and around 8 hits from the wax pen, this is the only recent time
    -i was clean for ~200 days prior to smokin again
    -i used to smoke heavy day and night and when i first stopped smokin it took around 50 days for me to start passing the 50 ng/ml home tests
    I think im going to be okay, but i keep reading things like "it might take more than 3 months with concentrates" and random things like that so im just tryna find peace of mind. Let me know what ya think

7. Passed

8. Passed

9. Score one for the good guys.

Congrats.

10. 20200625_170752.jpg 20200625_170553.jpg

Hi

26 90kgs 179cm tall.
    Been clean for about 28 days

Every day I've also been taking adderall its somthing I'm prescribed to for adhd.

so I've been getting mixed results

On the 22.6 past a 50ng test and above but failed the 18ng

on the 23.6 I drank over 1.2L of green tea, 6 to 9 hours later had the most faint line I've ever seen on 50ng, I could t even get a photo of it was that hard to see.
    On the 24. 6 I did the exact same thing but drank even more green tea, probs about 1.6L, exact same results extremely faint line at 50ng.

On the 25.6 today no green tea second piss of the day and was able to pass 50ng and above.

I'll have to do a drug test around the 15th of July I beleave ill be fine but just needed a second set of eyes or is the test from the 25th June in the 50ng to light?

11. #6631 Redbella, Jun 29, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
    yo. i need to pass a drug test. i just found out i failed my last one, after trying to just take it an hour before the test and see if my system was clean - but i guess i understand that it wasn’t completely flushed because i had been smoking crazy before that and just drank a little $20 bottle.
    so that was last week or whatever, and after that i only smoked once and haven’t smoked since then. im 6’0 160lbs so not much weight, and i barely eat anything ever. but what im most concerned about is, when you take a detox drink and it clears your system is that only for a window? or does it remove all the detectable thc or whatever from your body after that? i need to definitely pass my next drug test so im trying to find out the best way to do this - is there a certain detox drink thats better that i should get, other than one from a local smoke shop? if you detox drink once is it clear for good or only clear for the time you planned to take the test? what are the best detox drinks, and why?

also: anything else i should or need to know about drug tests, what to do and what not to do; help, tips, advice, etc. such as what or when to eat whatever or drink whatever, let me know..

12. I'm 5'9" 218lbs build with a little fat i would smoke a half a joint a day just to relax and i stopped about 2 1/2 weeks ago to enlist in the military. The thing is I bought 2 dollar store drug tests and it said that I passed so I went to an urgent care to get tested and that came up negative. My point is should I go to MEPS and take care of it or should I wait because I don't know how there testing is?

13. Hey guys

I had a test today and I did a detox, but I was returned home from the test center as they needed me fasting(starving for 12 hours). So now my test is tomorrow. Its a company pre employment test, so I am not sure if the test involves any THC testing. I tried to inquire from the lady at the counter but all she said was Lipid profile, blood fasting sugar, ECG etc. I don't want to have a detox drink full of sugar and spike by blood sugar out of whack

Any chances this isn't a THC test because they asked me to come in fasted ?

14. 5ft 5
    Was daily smoker
    As of June 2020 stopped cold
    Passed 3 at home tests
    Tested yesterday 10-19 labcorp
    Waiting and worrying
    What do you think ?
    Thanks

15. Hey all! Somewhat going crazy as everyone has been telling me I should've been clean by now, but I just lost out on a job opportunity.

Use: I smoked every day in September of 2020 (dabs only - would hit my pen a total of ~10 times/night). I stopped for 2 weeks or so, and then smoked from the end of September to October 16 2020.

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: ~250lbs (yeah, I'm fat, I know this isn't helping)
    Exercise: I do at-home workouts 6 days/week, for about 1 hour/day
    Diet: I don't eat much but I don't drink water. I primarily drink Pepsi and Monster (after failing my test, I cut out both and have been only drinking water)

I took a voluntary hair follicle test 1 week ago (considering getting into trucking), but I KNEW I'd fail the hair follicle. Sure enough, I failed it. No surprise. That said, about 3 days after, I took a urine test and tested positive. I ended up having to reschedule my job interview (and now I may not get the job).

As I said, I was a regular user, but a 1g cart would last me almost 1 month. Most people have been telling me my urine should've been clean 2-3 weeks ago. The current plan is to wait another 2 weeks or so, and then take another voluntary urine test.

Any insight would be sincerely appreciated. Thank you!

16. I'm only guessing here from experience, but any info is better than no info.

I think your problem stems from THC still in your fat. I would focus on your workout routine and your diet like avoiding eating late at night, avoiding fast food, sugary things, etc. You definitely have to shed some pounds.

Also, you stated that you work out 6 days a week. This could've been a problem for you if you worked out anytime before your test. That THC that your fat absorbed could've been released. Don't work out for three days and do an in-home test to just see.

Again, I'm only speculating here, but I would definitely focus on the exercise/weight aspects of it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for the advice man. I'm going to buy a few at-home test kits when I leave work tonight and follow your instructions. Tbh, that would actually make a lot of sense and it's something I hadn't considered. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again!

P.S. Yeah man, I've been busting my ass losing weight. I have a hot ass wife now and 2 step-kids I want to set a good example for.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Figured I'd post an update as it has been over 2 weeks. I've now been clean for just over 2 months and I took two tests last week: 1 was at-home and the other was through a facility (voluntarily). Unfortunately, I dropped dirty on both of them.

This is beginning to drive me insane. I can't get a better job yet, nor can I pick my workout routine back up. The gentleman at the facility told me based on his 20+ years of experience, I should start testing negative by the end of this month/beginning of January 2021.

The icing on the cake? The business that's planning on hiring me upon getting a negative result has already informed me they'll be testing me for at least 3 months after I'm hired on.

Isn't it amazing? Society doesn't give a shit if you're a functioning alcoholic, but Heaven forbid you want to have a blunt after work...

19. 5’8
    160lbs
    Edibles a few times
    14 days clean until test

Hey everyone, of course I have a drug test for a job on the 28th and I was wondering what you thought my odds of passing were. I had a rice krispy on the 8th and 9th as well as a cookie on the 14th. 12 days ago. I weigh 160 and I’m like 5’8 so my body fat is probably around 16% but my metabolism is decently fast I would wager based on how I’ve been slim for most of my life. I took a home test kit and it came up negative but it tests at 50 ng/ml and I believe testing centers go as low as 15 ng/ml. I bought Monkey Flask synthetic urine and it seems to have good reviews.

Should I use the synthetic or take a real drop?

Thanks

20. #6640 avalonx, Jan 22, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    Passed