Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

2. This is an old thread but thought I would share my story after reading through this about 100 times stressing out about a pre-employment 50ng test.

I had smoked for 6 months everyday nearly all day (2-3gs a day). I had surgery which was a 3 month recovery time which I literally had to be in bed all day everyday, gained about 15kg over this time cause I had nothing better to do.

I had a drug test today for a job I had started today. It had been 22 days clean and I had passed today around 6 hours ago and cannot express the relief. All i did was exercise for 1.5 hours everyday (30 minutes cardio an hour or more of weights) like i used to and lost about 5-7kgs over the course of 3 weeks because it was such a big shock to my body after being so motionless with exercise and diet. I weight 92kg and im 5 foot 7. All i did was have 800ml of water an hour before the test and I was in the clear. No idea if its normal after being so lazy and smoking so muich for 6 months but it worked. Goodluck to anyone else going through the stress of a ua, not worth daily smoking if your in construction/mining just stick to weekends if you really can.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Having a hard time trying to figure out my test strips, smoked very little like a a few times each day for three days off a one hitter and have been testing everyday since and drinking lots of fluid, one day it’s a fail then pass then fail

Here are test over the last 6 days, to me day 1 is a fail then day 2 is a partial line but pass I think the day 3 is a definite pass but then day 4 looks like a fail and day 5 is a pass but then day 6 looks kinda like a fail

As I said I have hydrated every day with 75-100 ozs of liquid and I don’t use the beginning or end of the sample stream

DFF93244-4EC6-4175-AB1C-14B4C3CC9753.jpeg F4AF6A34-51A7-4803-901B-52BBADCF86FD.jpeg BF4E7038-71F4-4413-8A6E-4B1D7CAF463C.jpeg 50F7E997-9241-4B62-B50A-D38DCBDDF96F.jpeg 8930749F-F5D1-44FB-BDBC-EEE190AD1ADC.jpeg 0D88529C-1021-4E72-818C-E7EC404AEE90.jpeg

4. Height 5'8
    27 years old
    Weight 148 lbs
    Ectomorph type build, lean muscular
    Last smoked Monday
    Been vaping cbd
    Medium thc use Monday and before
    7 training sessions a week very intense
    Drinking more water than usual and eating clean 5-6 days a week
    Fast metabolism

How long to pass a urine test? Also I hear swab tests are a joke. How long to abstain for a swab test? Thanks guys

5. Hey stressed about the possibility of a “random” drug test upon my return to work after a long medical absence. I smoked multiple times a day for about a year.
    6’ tall
    200lbs
    Average build
    Cardio hard for the past two weeks
    57 days clean

been through a few at home tests with mixed results past week. Any advice on how to speed up clean out? I have ordered a private lab test for tomorrow.

6. 190lbs
    5'5
    Lightly active
    04/09/2020 day of test
    03/09/2020 last smoke day
    I have been smoking for some years, some weeks I smoke lightly, other weeks I smoked couple times a day. I consume about 0.5gram or less a day. I started an interment fasting today, drink more water then usual, also I took a 2tbspn of apple cider (should I continue?). What are my chances or what do you recommend I do to pass the test on 4/09/2020, it is an Immigration medical exam. Please help!!!

7. Daily smoker 1.5 bowls a day, 5'8" 165lbs. Haven't smoked in 12 days, getting a faint "ghost line" on home drug tests if I just piss normally. If I drink about a liter of milk/protein plus another 1/2 liter of water, 3rd piss it's a very clear negative and urine still yellowish. If you were in my situation, would you use Quick Fix 6.2, or just chug the protein shake and water before the test?

To be honest Quick Fix seems more risky, I've heard of collectors inspecting for fake urine (smell, bubbles, etc...)

This is for pre employment, btw. Smuggling clean urine not an option.

8. Got my results passed quest labs negative
    got my results passed quest labs I didn’t do anything special before the test just hydrated normally with about a gallon a day. Not sure why the home tests were so faint on the lines. Literally the day before my lab test was done oh well! Glad I know I’m clean. upload_2020-3-12_16-46-5.jpeg

9. I’m 30, 6’ about 205lbs. I’d say I’m in pretty good shape even though I took off from the gym for about 6 months and have been back for about 2. I found out I have a drug test on a Tuesday and last smoked the day before on Monday. The test is 4 weeks from that Monday. I’ve been smoking pretty much a bowl a night for a few years with the occasional month or 2 breaks. Since I found out about the test I’ve been at least walking about a half hour incline on the treadmill a day in a sweatshirt and sweatpants everyday and lifting weight most days, having wheat grass/celery/cucumber smoothies every morning and have only eaten basically chicken or salad since. Do I have a chance at this in 28 days or am I fucked?

10. i took 2 small puffs after almost 5 years and I was ignorant and didn’t know it would be such a big deal to get rid of or be concerned about.
    i am trying to get a job do you guys think that with walking everyday and working out once a week while drinking plenty of water / tea (and if i can get some, cranberry juice )will clean me of detection in a drug test for Walmart?

Maybe I should work out more than once a week?

nothing is set up yet and i have yet to apply for the job but i am freaking out : (
    i smoked saturday night and it is now wednesday. i didnt get much of a firrst puff but my second puff although small i got and i didnt hold it in much bc i couldnt.
    I feel so alone and pathetic. My parents nor family can know or else I will be in big trouble..they will be extremely disappointed.
    please dont be mean to me
    : ((
    do you think i could pass a drug test in 1.5- 2 weeks from sunday ?

my height is: almost 5’7
    weight: about 130 lbs
    im slim/skinny but a little curvy as i have love handles, a tummy, a booty,and thighs lol my arms r sticks though
    just want u to get a good idea

11. Help! I have a drug test soon. Have smoked every single day for 1 year - maybe a bowl a day, more on weekends. I only have 30 to 45 days max. Is that enough?

5' 8"
    140~150lbs
    Average build, maybe slightly fit.

Any tips? I'm willing to buy detox drinks, change my eating habit, exercise, etc. I prefer not to use synthentic urine.

Thanks in advance to those who reply.

12. So, over the last three days I have consumed a six small joints over the course of the last three days. The joints were probably .1-.2 each. With negligent prior marijuana consumption (I smoked the same quantity once and took a break for 10 days), I weight around 188 and 5'10. Got some body fat, around 188 pounds

I have a drug test in three weeks, or around 19 days from now, what are the chances that I'll pass?

13. So, over the last three days I have consumed a six small joints over the course of the last three days. The joints were probably .1-.2 each. With negligent prior marijuana consumption (I smoked the same quantity once and took a break for 10 days), I weight around 188 and 5'10. Got some body fat, around 188 pounds

I have a drug test in three weeks, or around 19 days from now, what are the chances that I'll pass?

14. - 130 lbs
    - 5'5
    - average build (female)
    - workout 1-3x a week (cardio and calisthenics)
    - drug test at the end of July 2020
    - last time i smoked was 38 days ago

so i smoked weed for about 5x a week for a month and a half (about half a joint at most each time) and then stopped for 5 weeks straight (38 days) until 3 days ago. In the past 3 days, I smoke a little under half an O and had 2 edibles. Chances I'll pass the urine test if I stop completely for 90 days?

15. Hey there,

Yesterday I took an at home with diluted urine and ended up with a faint bottom line.
    Today i took a more expensive one and ended up with this, with less diluted urine.
    I'm a 5 foot 7 female at 195 pounds and have not smoked anything since the 26th of April, so a little more than 3 weeks.
    I have a drug test next week.
    What can i do to ensure I pass?

Attached Files:

16. Hello there! I took a UA a few days ago for a possible promotion. If I fail I will not only lose the promotion but my whole job. I took fake pee with me but the first time I fucked up because it was too hot so they made me retake it. I had enough for about 3/4 of the sample to be the fake pee but the rest I had to use my own urine.
    I am about 150 lbs.
    I smoked one joint two days before the test.
    I usually smoke once or twice a week.
    I drank one or two glasses of water before the test, then while waiting to take it the second time I chugged two large bottles of water.
    I work unloading trucks full of freight so I exercise everyday at work, but this day I did not.

I have been ridiculously stressed over this and just want to prepare myself for whether or not I will pass so I will know if I need to start looking for a new job or not.

17. I TOTALLY GET your urge to want to be re-confirmed that you will TOTALLY PASS and you have no worries......unfortunately NO ONE on here can KNOW anything about what is going to happen...........with that said..........I HOPE YOU PASS............and if you do.........OR if you don't...........maybe keep this one in the forefront of your mind next time.........I am NOT judging........I have been right where you are myself..........I am just "stating" my thought

• Like Like x 1