Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question? Ask here!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011.

1. #1 iTokeat420, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
    Worried if you'll pass your next drug test? Have some questions or concerns? You've come to the right place!

I will give you my best estimate on passing/when you will pass along with tips to help you pass!

I know how stressful it can be worrying about drug tests, I've been on probation for marijuana and have been drug tested many times. I have yet to fail a drug test on record!

Please be sure to include the following information:

- weight
    - height
    - build (skinny, average, overweight)
    - amount of physical activity
    - date of drug test
    - date of last time smoke
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days)
    - any other info that may help

I will try and respond as fast as possible!

I've smoked a bowl and passed a test 3 days later, I've smoked for 7 days straight and passed 6 days later, and have also passed a test the day after I smoked for 3 days straight.

I have never used synthetic urine, another persons urine, or any type of detox drink!

Also feel free to PM me with any questions you may have!

Happy Toking!

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. I'm 6ft tall and weigh about 160 I'm pretty average belly size
    I do physical activity about 4x a week
    Last week I smoked Thursday and Saturday
    After that I remained sober til today
    Today I smoked a snap bowl of dank and got two hits
    I've been guessing about the date of this test all week and I have been drinking water (today I drank over a gallon)

Do you think I can pass a drug test tomorrow? I have till 330pm tomorrow to take all of the necessary steps to pass... Tell me everything!!!
    Thanks for posting :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. 6'1
    158 lbs
    build: under 10% body fat
    smokin everyday for a couple months now

how long would it take to clean out my system? Probably won't ever take a drug test in my life but just wondering. I also workout everyday

• Like Like x 1

4. You should be okay from smoking Thursday and Saturday, the only concern would be when you smoked today.

Drinking water day(s) before the test really doesn't do much, as the THC is stored in fat cells.

For drug testing there is a threshold, meaning you have to have a certain amount of THC in your urine for you to test positive.

To be safe, I would start by drinking two 8oz. glasses of water 3-4 hours before your test. It doesn't just have to be water, you can drink Cranberry juice, gatoraid, tea, soft drinks, etc.. Then drink another 8oz. every 15-20 minutes for the next hour for a total of 6 glasses of water/liquids, which should be 48oz. 1 - 2 hours later, depending on your body, you should be pissing clear urine about every 15 - 20 minutes. Continue to drink 3-4 oz. more water/liquids to replace what you've voided every 20-30 minutes.

To make your urine the yellowish color, about an hour before the test, take vitamin B2 or B complex (~10 times the daily recommended dosage). After that about 30 minutes later you should be pissing yellow urine.

It is important that you have pee'd diluted urine at least 3-4 times before you take your test.

In your situation since you shouldn't have a lot of THC in your system, you could drink less water if you feel that drinking that much liquids is too much.

You should also buy an at-home drug test at your local store and test yourself before you go in to be on the safe side!

Good luck!!!

I would say it would be out of your system between 2-4 weeks, closer to 2-3 weeks.

I weigh a little less than you and have low body fast and a fast metabolism and when I was smoking daily for months and months it took about 3 weeks to pass a drug test.

• Like Like x 1
  5. is it possible to show up positive on a test from other homies smoking bongs and blunts in the same room as you or inhaling second hand smoke?

• Like Like x 1

6. No. Drug tests have a threshold, the standard cutoff threshold is 50 ng/ml. As long as you don't inhale (that includes shotgunning) you will be perfectly fine as there is no way you could exceed the threshold from second hand smoke alone.

• Like Like x 1

7. proving my point once more that the city has more helpful members than hypebeast.com which is full of immature kids.

thanks man

• Like Like x 3

8. Glad I could be of assistance!

:wave:

• Like Like x 4
  9. Good Morning Bump !

• Like Like x 2
  10. #10 citizenerased, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    weight: 220
    height: 6ft
    build: average
    physical activity: not much
    last smoke: 15 days ago
    frequency: it varied. some days i wouldn't smoke at all and other days i would smoke a few times a day. this has been for the past 5 months. I would guess that i averaged about 2 grams a week. I wouldn't ever get super high, just mildly relaxed. On the days I smoked more than once a day it was usually 1 hitter about every 4 hours, a few times a day. Mostly me just chillin' while on the computer.:cool:
    other info: I'm unemployed and have all the free time in the world. I'm going to be applying for forklift jobs that will drug test. Starting a few days ago I've been doing about 2 hours of cardio at the gym a day (and drinking lots of water). This will continue. I'll stop for a few days before a test though and eat lots of carbs. It's not crazy imperative that I pass soon. I just want to know about how long I should wait before I start applying for jobs. I'd hate to find a cool job and then fail the test and ruin any future chances at employment there.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!!!

edit: I should mention that I can eat a shit ton of food and not have it make any difference. My weight has stayed the same for about 10 years.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 5'8 or 9, about 155 pounds, average body type.

bit of background info, i am currently on probation, getting tested monthly now since i was just put on minimum supervision, in contrast to moderate, which was two visits a month... anyone, just saw him monday and passed, but barely, with a quite faded line . i wasnt smoking at all, just a few times i smoked k2 out of a barely resinated pipe, apparently thats enough to trigger a positive? anyway, being on minimum, i do not have a meeting with him until march 23... so , question is, if i smoked just 1 hit of some fire jush last night, apprx how long until i would be clean? also, hadnt smoked any bud whatsoever in the past 6 weeks before yesterday... sorry for ramblin lol ... appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  12. First off, I dont have a drug test coming up, (I just got off probation! :hello:) But, I was wondering how long it will take me to get clean, because Id like to get a job and become a normal member of society :)

Info...

Height- 5'9
    Weight- 120
    Body Fat- Dont really know, I am EXTREMELY skinny. Like, really skinny... Lol
    Excersize- Not a whole lot, Ill ball once a week or so. I do alot of walking....
    Age- Almost 19 (IDK if this will make a difference or not)
    Other- I have a veryyy high metabolism. Its rediculus. Haha.

Smoking Habits- Well, about a month ago I was completely clean. Then I bought about 3 grams. Been smoking every day (except like 2 or 3 days) over the past 3 1/2 weeks. Thing is, I only smoke like .1 to .2 grams a day. Not a lot at all. Im going to finish smoking what I have, which will be another 5 days worth. After I quit (in about 5 days), how long will it take for me to get clean?

• Like Like x 1
  13. i wouldn't fuck around when it comes to probation, imo.

• Like Like x 2

14. Based on your information, and if you still have been clean for 16 days, I would say that your looking at another 8-15 days. It sounds like you have a faster metabolism than normal since your weight isn't really changing much and your not watching what you eat.

The more you workout and get the 'THCed' fat cells out of your system, the faster you will pass a drug test. As for drinking water, there is really no need to go over the 8 cups of water, the daily recommended value as drinking lots of water doesn't get the thc out of your cell fat cells faster. It just dilutes your urine, so it's beneficial to do the same day of your drug test.

First of all, a faded line on a drug test doesn't necessarily mean that you barely passed. On standard drug tests, if there is any second line, faded or not, it's a negative (pass).

Smoking K2 out of a barely resinated pipe would not trigger a drug test positive for the tests they use in the courts. There is a certain threshold drug tests use, and I couldn't see you passing the threshold just because you got any resin hit.

If you only took 1 hit of some bud, I couldn't see it taking more than 7 days to get out of your system. I actually wouldn't be suprised if you passed a drug test because like I said in the paragraph above, you have to pass a certain threshold level in order to show up as positive.

Regardless, if your next appointment is the 23rd, you are in the clear guaranteed.

If you must smoke while on probation, I'd do it for a day or two or a weekend after your monthly meeting. But smoking on probation is very risky no matter what.

If you liked K2, just smoke spice instead. As of right now there are almost no drug tests for it, so that would be the safe method.

So you only smoke a bout a bowl a day? If you only smoked 3 grams over the past 3 1/2 - 4 weeks, I would think you would be able to pass in a week to a week in a half. Two weeks tops.

Post back here if you've smoked more than 3 grams in the 4 week period and lemme know about how much and I'll give you another estimate.

Good luck to all!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 Sexual Healing, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    - weight - 135
    - height - 5'7
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - average, slightly on the skinny side. My dad's a fatty but i think i got my moms build, she's average so my metabolism should be decent. P.s. I dont usually watch what i eat and maintain the same weight.
    - amount of physical activity- Weight lifting every 2 days, weekly cardio (i could increase this if necccessary)
    Also, I tend to move a lot and walk around campus so my physical activity is at least average.

So right now i'm 99/9% sure i could pass a test if i had to, as i havn't toked in about a month. The deal is, i'm currently on probation because i trusted my selfish idiotic friend and he fucked me over.

My question is that if i smoked around 3 average hits of good quality headies and did my average exercise, how long would it take before i could pass a drug test without major dilution/vitamin b2?
    I get tested about every 2-4 weeks, but it's fairly random so i wouldn't be able to plan massive dilution/vitamin b2 intake (although I could make my water a light yellow color by drinking a decent amount.)
    Im trying to decide if it's safe to smoke once after i get a drug test and if i could get it out of my system within 7 days or so to be safe.

that would be very nice, as i don't want to be condemned to the icky potentially damaging effects of synthetic canabinoids. Since my tolerance is very low right now it wouldn't take too much to get high.

Advice highly appriciated :smoke:

• Like Like x 1

16. Are you getting randomly drug tested? Like finding out only a day or two before the test? If so, I wouldn't advise you to smoke at all. But if you are only getting tested for sure at least 2 weeks, then 3 hits would be out of your system in around 4-7 days.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Height - 5'10
    Weight - 168
    Build - somewhat built with some pudginess
    Exercise - Run at least 3 miles every night, workout twice weekly
    Test date - March 1st
    Last smoke - Yesterday, but I'll be picking up more tomorrow and plan to finish next Saturday, so the 12th will be my last smoke.
    Frequency - Smoked 1 gram over 2 weeks (10 sessions, hooray for low tolerance) starting January 13, got 2 g's last Monday and smoked every day finishing yesterday. Getting 2 more tomorrow and gonna finish Saturday like i said.
    Other info - I'm currently dieting fairly seriously to lose weight. It's gonna be a home drug test.

• Like Like x 1
  18. the drug testing it technically random but there's no way he'd come within a week after a test. I'll probably just smoke a tenth (maybe a tiny bit more) right after getting tested and have it out in a week
    Thanks for the advice!

• Like Like x 1
  19. - 125
    - 5'8
    - Skinny
    - Intense workout once a week, 10 minutes of cardio every other day
    - 2/19
    - 2/3
    - Twice a week
    - Its an at home test, packaging says 99.99% accuracy

• Like Like x 1

20. The amount of exercise you do daily and the fact that your dieting are going to be in your favor for the drug test. If the last time you smoke is the 12th I would say that you would be clean by the 20th - 26th of this month. At-home drug tests are the least accurate and normally have the highest threshold, even though they are 99.9% accurate.

Twice a week for how long and about how much?

I guess no matter how long you've been smoking or how much, if it's only two times a week and you stopped on the 3rd I don't see you failing after the 14th. I'd buy an at-home drug test yourself and test yourself the day before & day of, or just the day of to be sure.

But you shouldn't have a problem.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1