Dr Mengele's Desert Grow

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Dec 11, 2016.

1. har, har, har..thass what i told the kid who had more $ than sharps..gotta take the cvr off the ph pen or it don't wrk..ya know that kid became a top hydro grwr

• Like Like x 2
  2. 82 all nite..plnts like it.drp'd 5 cali orange DSCN2659.JPG DSCN2660.JPG DSCN2661.JPG DSCN2662.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ok mobil mechanic did plugs and oil chng..$100 i just gotta do coolant chng /radiator flush..tomorrow i'll fill the car take a run to twn and smog on way home..imo it will now pass..the plugs were fried, air filter plastic had turned into crdbbrd. oil was black as the devil's heart..oil filter wrng size and leaking..think i rescued this car just in time...while i'm in twn gonna p/u strtr soil at HD

• Like Like x 3
  4. Drive her for 30 minutes before the test. Get everything good and hot.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. plnts are really responding to these mild wrm temps..strt'd seedlings on the maxi..hydros are on maxi, flower fuel, calmag, AFF, and silica blast..tomorrow i'll chk germs and see how many cubes to prep DSCN2663.JPG DSCN2665.JPG DSCN2664.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. got there too late to smog..go tomorrow to jukyrd for battery for vw..then head over to smog place

• Like Like x 2
  7. seedlings ready to go in soil and join the FSCN2669.JPG DSCN2667.JPG DSCN2668.JPG e others

• Like Like x 3
  8. ok car passed smog! went to junkyrd and got a 60 day guaranteed battery for the vw..$60 damm dollars! while i waited for smog i chatted wit a woman who'd been here since 1959..we tlk'd about how this boonies twn had expanded and prices..its kinda funny but us desert rats all hv in common..high heat don't bother us..she had just bought a jeep for 8k and it wasn't smog'd..it had been thru the whole auction thing twice..hope it passed for her..thass a lot of money..tlk'd to lndlrd this morn and he was very pleased wit how the a/c project is going..says predictions are this will be hottest summer ever..we got erly heat wave allready..plnts luv it!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. this morn the 4 germs go in soil..the cali orange seeds look like duds aft 3 days under paper twl..yikes! better drp more seeds..hydros are inhaling soup and transpiring heavily..they up to two gals a day! and they reek like a greenn onion patch

• Like Like x 3

10. Some heat for you dessert rats.. Heh.

BNW

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. seedlings went in soil...got my stim! paid my electric bill..$11.49!!!!!! i Robert Conrad dbbl dare you to beat that!..har har har! grocery run this morn..DMV opens at 8am so maybe a runn to register the car..decided to drain the trans and trans axel fluid put frsh stuff in..hv the mobil mechanic do it maybe on the wknd..put in nu gas filter too..pretty sure these things hvn't been done anytime lately..hey a happy car will take you far DSCN2673.JPG DSCN2671.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. well this looks grim..trees had to go cause roots are in th DSCN2674.JPG e septic field

• Like Like x 2
  13. talk about roots..power plnt roots pulled bskt dwn into res..not a prob..put slotted gasket over the hole left..greedy gurl can't get enough soup..screen keeps plnt upright DSCN2675.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  14. well the car is offically mine...dmv chrg was nosebleed high..including $27 penalty for not doing trnsfr within 90 days..$161!!! glad i said car cost $1500 instead of $1800..now gotta call ins co and switch ins to it...the vw will go on CL tomorrow..asking $1500..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. You might want to ask the Mech. how much more it would cost to drop the trans pan and replace the filter screen in there.

• Like Like x 3
  16. excellent suggestion..btw its a rebuilt trans and a stick..wit tinted glass and mello sound systm..arm rest so you can get your ''gangster lean'' on..its quieter than any car i've ever owned..not as difficult as the vw to get in and out of..got an ash tray and lighter..will eventually need to do rotors &pads..say around when we get stim #4..har har har! now about that nu fridge and stove....

• Like Like x 3
  17. the cali orange seeds are duds..they got binn'd..NEXT! had 30-50mph wind gusts all day ..tuf on seedlings but i left them out against the wall..that acting as a windbreak..nite baseball be strtng soon so they were testing lites at the park..wit no trees to act as sound and lite barrier could be problem for flwrng plnts though they are 1/4 mi away..at least they shut dwn promptly at 10pm when they do use them..motor cycles are comin out wit the heat..those irritating little trail bikes wit no muffler..ya but it stim $ ! screw that! go ride somewere else on bk sts or in the desert..ay yah! rude and stupid..

• Like Like x 2
  18. crew did gd through the wind DSCN2676.JPG DSCN2677.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  19. ok ins on car switched over...CL ad for vw posted..lets see how hot the used car mkt is..seems like over the wknd should do it

• Like Like x 2
  20. got a inquiry on the car about an hr after i posted it..they passed..today i will fill out the stuff to junk the car again thru BAR..takes about 30 days

• Like Like x 2