Don't get high of weed anymore

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Aqibrtm, Mar 25, 2016.

?

If you wish to take a T break how long should you take it for considering I smoke weed everyday

1. 4-5 days

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 1 week

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  3. 2 weeks

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 2 weeks +

11 vote(s)
    45.8%
  1. I've been having this massive problem for a month now, I have been smoking weed for about 4 years and now all of a sudden I don't seem to get high, before this started to occur I started vaping THC liquid which was stronger then actual skunk, after I had stopped vaping as I preferred just rolling and smoking I stopped getting high?. So someone please help me and explain to me why I don't get high. Is it the Vape that has taken away my buzz? Is it my tolerance levels? Do I need to take a break? If so for how long, I've literally been so stressed and frustrated and I'm considering taking something stronger but weed is the one to be honest, so again if anyone can help me to address the problems, please no time wasters with stupid comments as I need a quick solution
    Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  2. Take a break then. The longer the better, but even if it's only for a few days, you'll notice a difference the next time you smoke. Just like with anything else.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Are you telling me from previous experience ? Will a week make a big difference considering I smoke 3 grams a day

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yes. I'm just one person having one experience, but I smoke about a gram of concentrates daily, and have for the past few years. However, any time I go out of town, even if for a few days, I stop until I arrive back at home. The longer I'm away from home, the more pronounced the effect, but even a couple of days will be enough to make my first dab back that much stronger.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks really helped

• Like Like x 1
  6. Same with me. A couple two or three days I will notice. But the tolerance comes back just as quick. You really want a break go for 6-8 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  7. After 40 years of using cannabis my tolerance might be even higher then yours.. LOL

For some of us who use it medically stopping for any length of time simply isn't an option.. Concentrates like dry ice hash then further processing with coconut oil and soy lecithin into as strong a canna oil as I can make has been a total game changer.. Hell I rarely even smoke nowadays..

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method
    Dry ice hash
    [​IMG]
    Coconut oil and lecithin processing
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Bad Kats thread..
    Either the front page of Kats thread or my much shorter Hashmaster thread have the base recipe for making a very potent hash based canna oil.. You can use powdered bud in the same routine it just won't be as strong..

BNW

• Like Like x 3
  8. Will a week make a difference ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. A day should make a noticeable difference IMO. I just cut back on my usage rather then go cold turkey, ex; rather then wake n bake, then again at lunch and a bowl before bed, I'll have a bowl before bed and that's it for a few weeks till I notice my tolerance drops.

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's a mainly your tolerance level, like you said you were vaping a more concentrated stronger form of THC than you get from just flower. So going from that back to flower it's common not to get the same effect. If you could stop cold turkey for a week you should get your buzz back and any time longer than a week the more noticeable the difference. I usually "T-break" for a month but I got put on probation for a misdemeanor so now I'm taking a year off and am honestly excited to be able to barely take a bong rip and get real stoned like when I first started smoking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. And like you I was smoking about 3 grams a day and barely getting buzzed if at all and had to smoke wax to get a good high anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. So do you think if I stop for a week my buzz will come back. I mean that's likely to happen but what about if it occurs again, if I stop getting high again

13. Likely.
    Then take another break.

14. Thanks for the advise bro, by the way do you have any links to getting edibles to UK?

15. The best thing to do is smoke a half ounce of Reggie's and let it fill your system, then the next day go back to good bud. I've done this many times.
    the Reggie purge

Which I call it

Worx4me

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  16. I've noticed that as a grower, I have more weed than I know what to do with. (I'm weed rich). The problem for me here, is the more weed I smoke, the more I need to smoke to get high and the quality of the high goes downhill fast.

I've done the tolerance break thing many times, and yes it works, but if you start smoking all day long your tolerance will return quickly. In my opinion, you can't really stay high all the time, you'll get used to it fast and you may notice that the 3rd or 4th high of the day is NOTHING like the first one. For me the trick is to keep it to "once a day" without keeping the high going after it runs out. The first high is best by a long shot. Why not have first highs only? Once a day will keep your tolerance reasonable. (side note: this does not apply to medical users)

• Agree Agree x 1