Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Dog CBD oil

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Fock101, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Looking for the best quality cbd for my dog with separation anxiety? Recommendations??? 20200928_153344.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #3 Patricia Clemons, Oct 1, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    Lovely pup. !!

Could you grow a cbd plant and make some sort of oil from it? I think doctors prescribe something like this somewhere, that's where the idea comes from

3. I might do that. But until then im looking for something to help ease his anxiety

Sent from my SM-G986U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Make cannabutter with some hemp trim/bud. Then make Peanut Butter cookies/treats. At least that way you know exactly what went into it.

5. Currently, there has been no formal study on how CBD affects dogs. What scientists do know is that cannabinoids interact with the endocannabinoid receptors located in the central and peripheral nervous systems, which help maintain balance in the body and keep it in a normal healthy state.

6. Is CBD somewhat the same as Weed with THC. I've had problems with tinnitus but it was induced by loud noise and benzos. I want to start smoking again and was wondering what type of pot works best for tinnitus.