Does This Happen To You Guys?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Apr 7, 2021.

1. That's good dizzy. My buddy would do the same thing. He got a piece of the bathroom sink before my eyes, never stopped him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. He Crashed Through The Flippin Bathroom Sink?:eek::eek2:

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. #24 Dizzy, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021

@Killerbee4323 Damn...He Ok tho I Hope? Did You See Him Do it? Yea Like This Last Times I Just Was Sitting on My Favorite Chair in My Living Room an Start Coughing an Fell Forward on The Floor an My Husband Say I was Only Out a Few Seconds tho but He Pick Me Up lol because He Does That Alot Anyway but I wasn't Hurt. The Other Times I Just Slumped I Guess Backwards lol so I Didn't Fall. I Just Been Smoking Bowls an Joints Today an I Been Totally Fine :)

~Ton~

• Like Like x 1
  5. Funny that we are getting old and things that makes us happy must be limited lol
    Nonetheless, monitor your blood pressure and if it worsen, consult a doctor.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

6. Yea IKR it Sucks. Thank You For The Advise!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. Can't speak to smoking, since I've only ever done edibles so far, but I know that when I'm high and stand up too fast that my vision starts blacking out.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Yeah getting old sucks ass man.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. #30 Dizzy, May 7, 2021
    Last edited: May 7, 2021

You Actually Fall Out tho? That's What Happen To Me I was Basically Like 99% Unconcious when this Happens. It Hasn't Happen for a Bit tho atleast that's The Good News. Oh Well Tho St least it Not Happening Lately When I Smoke Weed.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  10. Depends. Sometimes I'm just dizzy, other times I nearly pass out. Happens moreso when my tolerance is low.

• Informative Informative x 1

11. Mhm Well Maybe That Why I Do it too. What Do You Do When That Happens to You just Come Out Of It Or?

~Toni~

12. sometimes when i take to strong of a hit and caugh waaay to hard i will kinda get dizzy and everything blacks out for a couple of quick seconds.
    it’s weird when everything comes back

but i’m
    guessing some kind of breathing system issue, maybe oxygen is cut off from the brain when we are coughing to hard, everything goes to the cough instead of the brain

• Creative Creative x 1
  13. Take smaller hits. Think puffs instead of lungfuls.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. I got in now. Eat more! Drink more water! If I hit the gym and then work out without eating extra I will get dizzy standing up.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Stop holding in your hits. There is no need to. See if that helps.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. I almst never hold my hits now that I have tons of smoke!

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. I think your friend should get help poo is full of germs and people can get serious sick not to mention I think your friend has serious issues

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. i take blood pressure meds too, been on them since i was about 16.

exercise and a clean, healthy diet really help Dizzy!

i would guess that you pass out because you are having issues with your blood pressure, or issues with your blood sugar levels.

weed lowers your blood sugar levels, thats why people get the munchies when they are high. the body craves food to bring the blood sugar back up to normal.

so if you are diabetic or have low blood sugar, smoking weed could cause some issues.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Ohhh Ok Thank You for the Info an Help T I Appreciate it.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1