Does This Happen To You Guys?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Apr 7, 2021.

1. This Happen To Ya Girl Alot Especially When I Take Bong Hits or Vape Hits...I Literally Lose My Conscious Like From Coughing or Someting idk but it Just Happen to Me again When I was Just Smoking a Bong With My Husband I Black Out an My Man Say I was On The Floor an i Was Out of it for a Few Seconds Lol. Why Do That Happen Me Alot? Do You Guys Ever Do it? It Dont Happen When i Smoke A Joint or a Bowl or a Blunt Only Bong or Vape...:confused_2::hide:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Oh snap! Dunno.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I'd get your HR/blood pressure checked on a regular basis to be safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I Already Take Meds For High Blood Pressure but it Makes Me Feel Weird because I'm only 33 tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. I took blood pressure meds up until about a year ago too (I'm 31), so I can relate lol. Maybe hold off on taking huge rips haha.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

6. Lol Yea You Right That's What My Man Say I Passed Out Just Because I Gotta Big Hit an Coughed to Hard.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  7. The loss of consciousness is due to a lack of oxygen to the brain. That's the same reason people go out in a choke hold. It can also be caused by a low-blood pressure. Exercise, diet, fasting, these are the cures for such a condition. I would also lean towards the Mercola answers before hitting the meds (my opinion).
    Now listen girl, you can't be doing that to yourself anymore, because if the brain lacks oxygen, you are killing off many neurons (ie. brain cells) and that isn't good. It's like the little kids playing the sleeping game; its bad, mkay?
    You are getting older now, and your tender body needs to be looked after, like never before. I really used to enjoy the hashish, and still do from time to time, but its hard on my old lungs, and although cannabis is listed as a bronchial dilator, it actually is because its an acute irritant, so continued irritation = inflammation = bad news (blood clots, cancer, etc).
    Also, blood pressure initially increases after smoking cannabis; it affects the heart. It maybe that you need to lean off the gaanj (as much as this saddens), or at least, re-assess what is most important to you, and if cannabis is still up there, then maybe consider changing your mode of administration (no more bonging, just have a regular old hoot from a j, or go radical and start using edibles only).

upload_2021-4-6_21-21-38.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. :volcano:cannabis enemas anyone?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  9. Thats sucks dizzy, haha I get it now. As fun as it is to Chris Farley the coffee table I'd be concerned about head injury from falling over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

10. Thank You Trojan Grower...I Will Think Very All About Your Advise...if What You Saying is True Well I Don't Wanna Hurt My Self or W/E. Maybe I'll Just Smoke Bowls or Joints from Now on I Have No Problem With Doing that.

Lol You Silly! What Do You Mean About Chris Farley Tho? Thanks For Your Concern tho KillerBee.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Happens to me every once in a while if I hold my hit for too long.
    Not like minutes or anything, just for longer than twenty seconds or so.
    Or if I cough way hard.

Only when I vape though. If I smoke, I don't hold my hits.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yah, dabs can definitely take one out, I've never personally fallen completely out...
    Well that I can remember ...
    Lmao.. what's this scar...
    Why am I bleeding...
    Nah, that was when I used to drink.
    Or when I was a teen in behavior mod program and we used to black each other out cause... Well... Yah.. behavior modification Obviously was working well...

I'd agree with a mix of oxygen dep and you just getting high asf.
    Maybe mellow off it.
    I got bad pressure too of the blood, why I eat tons of ginger and turmeric and take aminos. It can make my vision fade out on the big potent rips.
    Why you shouldn't operate machinery while doing it..
    Anyways.. I always thought it was a perk...
    Maybe I could have used those billion of brain cells.... Well never will know now..
    Best of luck with health to happiness moderation Along your journey. Seems to be a pickle to me..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Couple doctors tried to put me on high blood preasure meds in my early 30's. Turns out my arms were to hard for the machine. Does the same thing to the few at home testers I used but they would usually read low instead of high. But I had a nurse check it with a stethoscope each time and it was all good. Even the ones in walmart or walgreens were all over the place.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I read somewhere once that smoking either raises or lowers your blood pressure, I think it’s raises.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. Your arms being "too hard" to read your BP isn't a thing, not knowing what you're doing is tho.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Yeah I'd talk to a doctor about that and consider switching to edibles sometime soon or something like that. All that coughing and blacking out is not good at all my friend.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

17. Thank You for The Advise Peaceful an Everyone Else too. It Has Happen Me 3 Times Now Twice With a Bong an Once a Vape. I Loves Vapes Tho they Get Me Super High too.

~Toni~

18. Edibles actually get me even higher than smoking ever could. I remember the time I made brownies from dab wax and got fucked up. lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Chris Farley was on snl and he could fall down on smash a coffee table in it pieces as an act of physical comedy.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Ohhh That's Cool Peaceful. What Kinda Edibles You Usually Have? It Been Years Since I Had Edibles ima Have to Try it again I Think. My Dad Made Them Before an Gave Me Some an I Got So High I Had to Lay Down because My Brain Was Feeling Weird lol.

Ohhh Lol Well Luckily I Never Smashed Through a Coffee Table or Anyting Else but I Just Fall Off On The Floor or Pass Out Backwards on My Couch lol. The First Times I Did it my Boo Though I was Having Another Seizure but it's Not that.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1