Does anyone ever across dodgy dealers who add other stuff to increase weight in your bud

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by euroguy1989, May 27, 2016.

1. Hey guys

I was just curious I have been smoking for about 14 years and have a noticed a few dodgy ways some people do it and these are a few I have found and people should look out for.

Method - sprayed : People when I was real young used to spray it with hair or (usually) fly spray to increase weight and make you believe it was stronger. That kinda feeling where the roof doesn't stop moving and you want to hurl. Has a weird moist feel to it if I remember right.

Method - butate gas : it used for a few years around 6 years ago but some of the best bud I have smoked has been done like this people literally dry the buds with butane gas to save time and increase weight its actually feels like it can make it stronger but that could be the strain its way harsher and taste way more chemically in my opinion... That type of bud that makes your chest hurt and give you a never ending cough but still gets you real fucked. Either way getting sick to get stoned is never good.

But its that perfect dryness so when you cut it it pretty much just crumbles and a huge whoof of bud stink go straight to your nose.

Method - Gravoxed : my most hated weed when I get it, people literally put bud in gravox power (gravy powder) to increase weight, makes it look kinda more brown then usual but you wouldn't notice unless you rubbed it between your fingers fucks the taste and smoke completely.
    Feels like dried but still kinda moist shitty herbs, punch your dealer in the face if they do this to you I made my dealer give me 2 oz when I called his shit out for it. One of my main dealers sells enough bud he is literary selling from 12 pm til 12 am every day via delivery's on route deffs sells at least 3 pounds a week he just said the guy he was buying off couldn't dry it fast enough for what they were selling so he gravoxed and gave it to the dealer without telling him. Other people are still doing this shit too its probably the best way to get away with it because unless you are aware you won't know whats different about it and think like i did for a few months that it was just bad bud and it would get better again. That was a few years ago and people are literally doing this shit again now.

I would love to hear other peoples experiences about shitty weight adding/drying methods some wankers try to pull on unsuspecting bud smokers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I found some goofy shit in bricks back in the day, and I've come across bud that isn't fully dried, but I've never had anyone add anything buying high grade in the past ten years, as far as I know.

• Like Like x 2
  3. that people should be beaten up..
    In balkan truuck was bad trimming plus branches,and then half dry they press the weed in the brick, so you dont see really what you are getting..