Do You Think it is Weird?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dizzy, Mar 17, 2021.

1. If Somebody Isa Masochist? Like in The Way They Get Turned On By Pain or Other People Doing Certain Painful Stuff to Them? My Husband Say I Have Tendencies Toward this But I Never Really Thought About it Until He Pointed it out to Me. I Just Been This Way For a Long Times an Never Paid Much Thought to it...I Hope Y'all don't Judge me Asa Crazy Lady for this Thread tho. Anybody Else This Way tho In GC?

2. I don't get aroused by pain, I'm a big baby when it comes to pain.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. Thats Cool lol i Understand. Lol Well it Not The Only Ting That Arouse Ya Girl Just One of Many. I Get Hot From Alotta Stuff but I was Just Wanting To Know if Anybody Isa Masochist Around Here tho. I Don't Know if People Will Actually Admit to it in GC tho.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. My woman loves it when I cut small strips of her skin off her shoulders and pull them down the length of her back.

...lol...
    Nah, she likes having her hair pulled and having dat ass slapped hard while we're doin' stuff.

Me, I have a high pain threshold and tend to get bored by the idea of pain, in that...if it can get to me, It's not going to be anywhere near enjoyable.

Each to their own stuff.
    Not weird. If it helps one or both get off, then hey.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

5. Lol You Wild. I Like Getting My Hair Pulled an Asss Slapped Hard Too but There Some Other Stuff too but Iono if I Wanna Say it. I Like it Rough tho Mon I Don't Mind Feeling Hurt or Whatever it Actually Makes Me Even More Horny lol. I Only Let it Show When The Kids Gone tho not When They Around. Iain No Weak B*tch tho. ;)

~Toni~

6. LOL. Say it.
    Yeah it really seems to get her going too.

• Winner Winner x 1

7. That's Good it Get Your Woman Going lol! I Like it When I'm With My Man Because Neither of Have to Hold Back About Anyting Either. We Have a Understanding! Sounds Like You an Your Boo Do as Well TBH!:)

~Toni~

8. I can handle pain! But only once in a while do I go looking for it!!! Must be a Ed thing

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. I’m not sure if it’s pain or the underlying feeling of being “dominated” or giving up control that is the turn on. Back in the day (before 19 years of marriage) I knew a few girls that just wanted to be taken. “This is your p____ baby. Pound it”. They like the man just owning it. Makes them feel sexy. You know what I mean :)

• Winner Winner x 1

10. Yea That Might Be it TBH ion Know But I Do Like When My Boo Dominates Me Alot it Makes Me Even More Hotter LBVS.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Simone de Beauvoir in her book the 2nd sex
    mentions much about women who hurt themselves ...for no real reason
    as a student years ago I noticed many young women cut their arms, just a little
    when I asked them they said they don't know
    but the truth is that strain-stress does things to peeps,
    as many of these women came from poor families with many counting in their success

The Second Sex - Wikipedia

• Creative Creative x 1
  12. If you're aroused by pain does that mean you get hard when you smash your finger? I'm just trying to understand

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

13. I Think it More Along The Lines of That My Boo is The One Doing Stuff to Me that's What Turns Me lol If You Check the Above Posts Noob Grower Got Close to the Truth. Maybe it's Not Pain that Do it for Me but just Being Dominated...Ion Really Question Why I am Like that tho I Just Go With The Flow.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm sure it's very complex. And different kinds of pain. Like there's a world of difference between the pain of a smashed finger vs a hard slap on the ass when already aroused.

• Agree Agree x 1

15. Yup Yup Pretty Much an Some Other Tings That My Man Do to Me as Well...I Like that. Then there The Kinda Migraine Headache Pains I Get From My T.B.I which i Despise tho.

~Toni~

16. No not aroused 24/7 pain meds so! Yes im in pain

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1