Do you own a motorcycle?

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by LoveisKind, Jan 9, 2015.

1. current version of my 600 shadow chop

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Just installed some new water proof saddle bags this morning.

Today's Forcast... Partly Cloudy With A Chance Of Amber.

3. The site won't let add the pic to that last post. Sorry about that.
    IMG_20191109_143624725_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. From the other side... 1573335661644.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. My rides.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Not at the moment, but always looking. Over my 66 years I’ve owned more than I can count. First bike a Honda CL90 at about 10 years old. Raced motocross, enduros, hare scrambles. Mostly Husquvarna. Favorite bike, WR250 Husky. Most interesting, CR390 Automatic Husky. Favorite road bike was an antique 650 BMW. Worst road bike, Sportster 883. Handled like a POS. Almost scary when trying to push it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. i own a honda cbr 600 f4i fun bike to ride.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Only a real scooter tramp will know the answer to this question ..
    So what does BSA stand for ?
    If you have to look it up you don't know .

9. My father was a charter member of a outlaw MC back in the early 1960's .
    I remember the garage full of Limey motorcycles ..
    Back then the Triumphs and BSA's were as fast as the HD's .

I have road all my life , cant count all the bikes I have had .. including one of the bat man bikes .
    At one time I had 17 bikes in my garage ..
    I like motorcycles street or dirt ..
    I like choppers but pretty hard on the body .
    My first Chopper was a1941 HD Knucklehead with a mouse trap and a suicide.
    For those who don't know what that is its a foot clutch and a hand shifter ..

• Like Like x 1
  10. #194 Mr. Mojorising, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020

11. Cool looking bike .
    Way back when BSA made the Rocket three and triumph made the triumph Trident .

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love my WR250!!!
    1581905372342.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I got home from my 2nd deployment....I went on leave back home to my friend from the Corps who lives in GA........well at the time he got a bad ass bike I assume...It was an all black one with red I think....like an R1 or some shit........ANYWAY, his cousin rides dirt bikes in the local circuit....well HE took me on a ride on that bike...I TOLD HIM not to go fast because it was my first time on a motorcycle....he BUSTS out with a quick wheelie...puts it down on 2 wheels and I SWEAR TO GOD got to 200 mph.........oh wait.............THEN....he buts out a wheelie at 180MPH with me on the back...and rides it like that for I PROMISE a bit over a mile............when we stopped to turn around up the road....I JUMPED off the bike and said IM FUKIN WALKIN HOME!! I was SCARED TO DEATH and NEVER want to get on a motorcycle again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Back in the 1950's and 60's the limey bikes had a Lucas electrical Systems ..
    Anyone owning one of these bikes or any car with a Lucas System knows they were not that reliable .

So the correct answer For BSA means is Bastard Stopped Again .

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. How things have changed. Picture hanging in hallway from a South Jersey Enduro from around 1974.
    upload_2020-2-17_7-42-50.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lucas used to sell smoke in a can. For those of use who used to forget positive means ground and let the smoke out when we turned the key.

But that was then. This is now.
    Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is not cancelled due to the coronavirus

My son is buying a house one mile from town in Sturgis. Nine acres backed up to the hwy. Man! Think of the potential!!!!!

• Like Like x 1