Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you ever feel high after eating?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DevinWrex, Mar 10, 2021.

1. So I smoke concentrates daily for at least the last 5 years. I don’t smoke in the morning before work, only sometimes around 3-4am if I wake up. I never eat breakfast so first meal of the day is around lunch. After coming back to work from lunch I always feel high. Not really a bad thing or a concern just wondering if anyone else gets this or has heard about this. I feel like it may just be my body digesting and releasing stored THC into my system, or my mind is just playing tricks on me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

2. Weed doesn't work like that lol... U don't just randomly get high lol

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. How you digest edible marijuana can be very different for individuals. It doesn't seem to be correlated to smoking/vaping tolerance. I have heard before of people getting high or higher after eating. I imagine it's how your liver digests thc/cbd. Getting buzzed after eating doesn't happen for me, with the exception of coffee maybe after a heavily medicated night.

4. Congrats. You are the chosen one, this means you can get that sweet high at will and need not touch a single bong or joint.

5. its happened to everyone , when we eat our body start Digesting food and some hormones released , Usually we got tired in work so when we eat between lunch, hormones got different effect as compare to when we eat at diff place, it doesn't have any connection with weed or anything

6. That's interesting. I am the opposite. If I eat or if I am doing something that requires hard concentration, I sober up.

7. Food is my drug of choice...

• Like Like x 1