Do YOU believe in God?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Del420, Nov 28, 2004.

1. #761 Jaspurr, Apr 11, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    ^ Absolute nonsense. The bible is a book of mythology, we've discussed this ad nauseam here.

I do not belong to any religion.

Where do you get this rubbish? You sound like an ignorant white supremacist.
    Skin colour is the result of how much melanin you have in your skin. There are albinos who lack melanin, born of black parents.

The difference in DNA from the tallest black person to the shortest white person is the difference in weight between a red car and a blue car of the same model, it's so small it's considered negligible.

What makes you think I'm a 'limey'. You clearly haven't read my previous posts but then again, we all realise your comprehension skills are very poor. To reiterate, I suffered a lot of racism here growing up from those with 'limey' heritage.

I 100% agree with you on that, it was and even though it's better than how it was, it still is absolutely disgraceful today. We're looking at ways to rectify that, two issues discussed in parliament only this week is providing better education and removing the 'over-policing' of the indigenous.

Yes it can, the indigenous Australians were some of the first people to leave Africa, something like 65,000 years ago and they travelled through China. We have evidence of that.
    Long before your ridiculous 'earth is 6,000 years old' garbage. You probably even believe the earth is flat and kangaroos, penguins, etc. went to the middle east to board a boat built by a 600 year old man.

Wow, you call foreign food 'shit', you are such a racist.

j

2. Again with your average reply.

Hey, I hear it's the hundredth anniversary of Darwin's book.
    You should probably read it if you're going to be here preaching it. It might improve your memeship.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. #764 Jaspurr, Apr 11, 2021
    You really have a thing for outdated books. Your primitive static mindset is obvious, a result of your indoctrination and your reluctance to accepting change.

j

4. #765 DaPhats, Apr 11, 2021
    If the mods ever close this thread what's Jaspurr going to do all day :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 2
  5. #766 Jaspurr, Apr 12, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
    I won't be going go church that's for sure.
    Maybe I'll have enough spare time to do my nails?

[​IMG]

j

6. See what I mean?

And this aligns with the Bible. We are descendants from one man and woman. That's repeatable science. Not fluid. My wife and I have even observed ourselves repeating this science.
    Heck, we even picked our dog from a litter of puppies, who went on to repeat that same experiment which produced the same results.
    But my wife and I haven't produced any puppies yet. Only human offspring after our own kind.
    Hmm... You seem to be borrowing science from the Bible to refute biblical science. Must be that fluid based faith you believe in.

Where did the people from Africa come from? How did they get there? How does your fluid based faith explain it these days?
    The Bible does not imply the earth is flat, nor does it imply animals traveled from Australia, Antarctica to the ME. I believe neither. That's "YOUR" story. Those weren't separate continents before the flood.

Ahh, more of that secular "fluid science" you seem to be so proud of.
    So now you denounce the theory of evolution and natural selection? Now you say this is all outdated? After all the countless hours of memery you have invested and now your bibles are outdated?
    Holy 3 Card Monty, Batman!
    I don't imagine myself satisfied in such fluidity, but if it's work'n for ya, have at it.[/QUOTE]

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. #768 Jaspurr, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    OMG!
    You believe that garbage when we have proof that Neanderthals, etc. existed?

'Most people of Eurasian descent have some DNA from Neanderthals, our close relatives, strong in brow and nose. Some Homosapiens bred with Neanderthals or other species, such as the Denisovans, who likewise shuffled their genes among ours.'

Ravens Evolved in a Brutal And Unexpected Way, Just Like Humans

What about how the bible editors conveniently removed Adam's first wife Lilith (created from the same dirt as Adam, lol) because she wouldn't submit to him.

Misogynistic men just couldn't have women following her example, this is why you believe it, it's all about control, in particular, men being in control.
    How about how Lilith went off to spawn 100 kids per day? Do you believe that too?

Your lack of comprehension is showing again, where did I say that?
    I have even cited an examples of evolution in this thread as well as in this post so how could I denounce evolution?

You really need to go back to school to learn how to read and understand English, somehow you make up things in your mind that were never written. Similar to the fiction writers that wrote the bible; make it up as you go along, huh?.

j

8. #770 Jaspurr, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    j

9. See what I mean?

Of course there is archeological evidence that Neanderthals lived. There is no proof they were not human.

They were able to do this because they were both human after their own kind. Meme away and make up any story you like, but to this day you still cannot reproduce with a monkey no matter what fetishes you harbor.
    But the question you are evading was where did the humans in Africa come from and how did they get there. You said they traveled to Australia from Africa. Ok, good, but how did they get to Africa in the first place and how did they travel to Australia? How does your fluid religion explain this? Does it include memes?

Lilith is nothing more than a myth. Popular in lesbian community and radicle feminist movements. Basically women who've been taught to hate the order of creation. It was not removed from the Bible. She was never was there. The one and only verse in the Bible where a lilith is mentioned has absolutely no reference to Adam or the creation week in Genesis. Within the context of that passage used, the Hebrew defines a "night creature", and many English translations refer to the screech owl. Nothing about an angry woman.

You are the one who stated your bibles are outdated. I suggested you read them, and you said they are outdated. YOU said it. I read it and comprehended just fine. Makes perfect sense coming from a fluid religion.

Meme comprehension is not the issue. Whats to comprehend when you flip flop every time you attack the keyboard.
    Making it up as you go along? You mean like Lilith before Eve and kangaroos swam from Australia to the middle east to avoid a flood?
    Remember these are YOUR words and memes and you didn't get them from my Bible.

10. Oh man he's got you now Jaspur.
    You better prove how humans originated or God is real.

Lmao

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I believe in a higher power that well beyond our comprehension, and I'm certain that this devine power doesn't give a darn about humans or our planet or probably even our galaxy! What created our universe probably doesn't even know we exist. Humans create "God" IMO. At least that what both natural and human history tells us. I think when we die we just get recycled by the universe and spit back out as something else. A form of reincarnation. Maybe next time I'll be an octopus. I know they don't believe in God... (maybe they are god!) lol

• Like Like x 2
  12. #774 Jaspurr, Apr 14, 2021
    Neanderthals were not monkeys.
    Humans, Neanderthals and all those that preceded, were not monkeys nor apes.

See evolutionary theory, it's infinitely more plausible than the 'one man, one woman both made from dirt then a second woman made from a rib' myth.
    From the images below, which one was Adam or is he from one in between or prior that we've yet to discover?
    Where's the bible story how the homo sapiens bred with neanderthals (proven by DNA) and chased them into the inhospitable mountains of Croatia and Spain eventually killing them off? Fossil evidence proves this migration and that they lived side by side for some time.

Every bible is outdated and there is no atheist bible, although many atheists became atheists after studying bibles and religion and realising it's all nonsense and BS.

So is every story in every version of every bible - the irony burns so hard.
    'Only my bible/holy script is the real one', says every believer.

j

13. #775 Jaspurr, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    [​IMG]

^Which one is Adam?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    j

14. #776 Jaspurr, Apr 14, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    So did Adam and Eve and/or Cain and Abel mate with Neanderthals or were they Neanderthals?

Ancient human lineages interbred commonly in Europe as well as the Middle East.

Scientists have sequenced the oldest Homo sapiens DNA on record, showing that many of Europe’s first humans had Neanderthals in their family trees. Yet these individuals are not related to later Europeans, according to two genome studies of remains dating back more than 45,000 years from caves in Bulgaria and the Czech Republic.

The research adds to growing evidence that modern humans mixed regularly with Neanderthals and other extinct relatives, says Viviane Slon, a palaeogeneticist at the University of Tel Aviv in Israel. “It’s different times, different places and it happens again and again.”

Like all present-day people whose ancestry isn’t solely African, these early Eurasians carried Neanderthal DNA. Researchers thought that probably originated from mixing between the groups in the Middle East 50,000–60,000 years ago but a 2015 study of the genome of the 40,000-year-old Romanian individual, from a site called Peștera cu Oase, held a surprise: a Neanderthal ancestor in the past four to six generations, suggesting that humans interbred with Neanderthals in Europe too.

Oldest DNA from a Homo sapiens reveals surprisingly recent Neanderthal ancestry

j

15. Not even close!

Luckily I posted up some more memes that prove she is wrong. ;)
    She's outwitted at every turn, gets burnt to a crisp after every post, a real sucker for punishment.
    :love-m3j:
    j

16. You keep denying you faith as though you are ashamed. Shows me you don't really believe in it.

MAN! Your reading comprehension is really lacking. You should go back to school and learn to read English. I'm the one who said Neanderthals were not monkeys. They had to be human to multiply with other humans.
    Oh, that's right, I'm talking to someone brainwashed in a faith based - fluid religion.

There is no story like that in my Bible. That's your bible which you say is outdated now. Even the word Neanderthal was made up by your religious leaders not even that long ago. No mention of anything called a Neanderthal in my Bible. My Bible calls them human, from the lineage of Japheth, one of Noahs sons. Most of Japheths family migrated to central Europe and north into Russia. A few did migrate west to Africa, and some did migrate south, but the majority went west and north from Babel. Around 4 thousand years ago and that's pretty much what we find today. It hasn't changed - because it's not "fluid". So why are you still telling these outdated stories from your outdated bible? What is evolutionary theory? Where did you get that? Why do you have such a hard time explaining your faith? Is it because it's too fluid to nail it down to truth? Why must you borrow from my faith when ever yours won't pan out?
    Are you read up enough in your fluid religion to know that now your religious leaders are now agreeing that mankind had to originate from the first man and woman? But so far they are still clinging to some wack million year time frame worth of pond scum.

I was drilled, quizzed, tested, and indoctrinated with monkey to man Atheism for 12 years in the public education system. They even had me looking for flying saucers! It's still shoved in my face every time I turn on the television. Many people like myself now realize why that BS is pumped into kids early on. It is the State Religion. So.... once again, you are wrong. Severely.

The Atheist believer as well. Just look at you. The noticeable difference is that your book has to remain fluid as discoveries come to light. While discoveries only fortify mine. There is no need for mine to be rewritten every time you can see another star.

17. #779 Jaspurr, Apr 15, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    As we all can see, you have very poor comprehension skills, still referring to atheism as a faith; it is not.
    You keep denying the facts, you are the one that has faith, not the atheists.

Only my bible is real - every believer.
    Every bible is a book of mythology, when was the last time your bible was updated to remove all the myth we now know didn't happen?
    Oh yeah; if it were updated, there'd be nothing to read.

All religions, every single one of them, has been proven to be invented, plagiarised at least in part from the one preceding it and every single one is built on lies, from people who knew they were telling lies.
    Religions were created for power, control and financial reward. The authors pulled the wool over the eyes of billions.
    Shame on them! Shame on you for still believing when you know this.

Atheists do not have bibles, nor holy scripts, doctrines, gods, etc.
    The one and only requirement to be an atheist is to realise there is no god; a concept you simply cannot comprehend.

[​IMG]
    You didn't answer the question, which one is Adam? You can't answer because you know Adam wasn't real.

j

18. #780 Jaspurr, Apr 15, 2021
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    j