Do I have a chance at passing my MEPS drug test ??

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by BryanMiller, Jan 6, 2017.

?

Do I have a chance at passing my MEPS drug test ??

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I'm 6'6 193lbs. The last time I smoke bud was on January 1.. since the 2nd of January I have been smoke free! I have taken the 2 day complete body cleansing program from GNC.. I started drinking this cleansing on January 5. Along with the cleansing I have drunk 5 or more gallons of water. I have a fast metabolism system! I never can gain any weight because it's so fast! I have never been over 200lbs EVER :( I am also very active.. I run, play basketball and sweat often! My MEPS drug test is on the 11th. Do I have any chance in passing??? What else can I do to increase my chances? I'm pulling my hair out over here !!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sweat sweat sweat ... sweat it out man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Well, stop drinking the water and go for tea or coffee as they are both diuretics. Diuretics make you want to pee and also make your body more thristy.

I also think you are way over hyping it if the last time you smoked was in Jan. Takes about 30 days to get out of your pee(if thats the test). It's long gone, you be better off calming down.

4. This has stuck in my head since I've seen it . Thc sticks to your fat cells . If your in half way decent shape you'd prob sweat it out in your sleep if you've burned

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. My mom used to work as a medical assistant in a doctors office. They tend to overhype how long cannabis stays in ones system in a way that can be detected via urinalysis. Granted this was 10+ years ago, and there have been some changes in testing technology, but those newer tests are very expensive and are generally only used in a worker/employee situation to rule out a false positive. Using normal methods, its detectable for about 2 weeks. Even out of the heaviest smokers they'd seen(and I'm in Oregon,) not 1 hit 3 weeks. If it's been since January, even if they run it through gas chromatography, you'll be clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Been there, done that!!! The test at MEPS is a simple test and they are easy to pass. It is the type that they dip a strip directly into the urine sample and I don't think that they are very accurate. I should not have passed the test, but I did and I only waited like 2 weeks. It is the tests that get sent off to a lab that are the accurate ones. I got lucky and passed one that I felt like I should have failed. I took 6-7 hits off of a joint and about 2weeks later, we had a random drug test. The other guys that I smoked with failed the test, but they were daily smokers and I only smoked one joint.

What I am trying to say is that you are worrying too much. They admitted that they give enough THC tolerance on the test to only catch the daily smoker and 2nd hand contact will not be enough to fail. Something about smoking it daily makes it compound in your system and a couple of tokes will not fail you... I served 7yrs

7. However, when I was going through a rehab program with the VA. It took 35 days for me to be able to pass a UA and I think that is the longest that it can take. My counselor said that most people will start peeing clean at 28days.

upload_2018-2-24_1-13-45.jpeg upload_2018-2-24_1-15-36.jpeg