Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do Dealers Make More Money Selling Low Quality Weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Miov88, Apr 14, 2021.

1. I recently burnt a bridge with my only connect. Every time I ask him if he has top shelf he responds with a "Yeah I do." When I get over there and check it out its always bud with no smell to it and no sparkle. He explains to me that his clientele likes smoking low quality weed? Like wtf really? How can you not sell both good and bad?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Evidently selling low quality works for him. Good luck finding another source.

3. While you are at it ask him for a Ferrari!
    He's full of sh!t....
    like any product on this planet the higher the quality the higher the price

but some of my weed does end up in the tourist spots of Europe sold at a tourist premium as expected

4. Do you think he sells crap to get top shelf for himself?

5. That's pretty much what he told me LOL.

6. we all do ...its part of the job as you would too if you had the oppo ...no biggy

the next time you see a 'stoner?' ask him for some directions to get some

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hmmm there have been instances where when I smell the bag it smells great but when I put the mediocre looking bud into my jar and throw away the bag, the smell is gone and the weed has no scent...he ain't a full scumbag though..the last time he did have legit shit before I walked out of his apartment he literally reached into his stash and grab a fistful of bud and gave it to me..then everything after that has been absolute garbage..the high feels like hemp flower sprayed with Delta-8.

• Like Like x 1
  8. a lot depends on your own tolerance to weed and how much you toke a day ...
    but in truth
    I 'd say, have a minimum of 3 dealers and play one off with the other...

it pisses dealers off ...at least me ...lol

9. I witnessed that first hand :) My plug was my coworker and there was another guy that sold weed at the store next to mine. It was nice going from one to the other and it made him get better weed because the other person was getting it from Colorado :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. My dude sells $10g and $20g and aside from the way it looks and smells I can't tell much of a difference in the high. I stick with the cheaper stuff and buy a little of the other to check it out. If you don't like his weed find another plug, it's simple. And good luck if that what you gotta do.

11. a weed MAN will push whatever schwag he can for some quick bucks, a DEALER does not

12. no one likes low quality weed unless their broke or have a super low tolerance. Whether or not if he is profiting depends on a few things, does he price his low grade as mid/high grade? Or maybe it’s priced appropriately but he has a consistent sizable clientele that he can rely on to move his bammer weed. He either doesn’t sell high grade because it’s out of his (or his clients) price range or because he only has one plug and he just gets what he gets. As others stated your better off looking else where if you want some higher quality, especially since he lied to you about having some dank then having you come out just to find out it’s trash.

Good luck OP and stay safe! :smoke:

13. I think I have a real solution to your problem OP. You need to begin growing if you are able to.

• Winner Winner x 1

14. There is a different world ,Grow your own , grow the best and don't sale any of your weed .