DNA says how high you can get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Storm Crow, Feb 21, 2021.

1. This ad disguised as a news article looked interesting, so I thought I'd share it. How accurate this test is, or if it's just a scam, is anyone's guess.:confused_2: But I've been using cannabis for over half a century, so I know what it does in my body- and it didn't cost me $129 to figure it out!:GettingStoned:

This at-home cannabis DNA test will tell you how your body responds to weed. (news/ad – 2021)
    This at-home cannabis DNA test will tell you how your body responds to weed

When you hear the words "cannabis test" you probably think of a drug test and not a weed DNA test. If that's the case, I'm about to throw you for a loop.

In a game-changing move, Dynamic DNA Laboratories designed at-home DNA tests that tell you exactly how your body responds to cannabis products. Using pharmacogenetics testing, the results are used to measure your reactions to more than just THC weed products, but CBD too! It's pretty revolutionary stuff. Whether you're a seasoned cannabis user, a first-time medical marijuana cardholder, or just plain curious, this test is full of priceless insight. Dynamic DNA Labs also produces the more customary ancestry DNA test, but that's not what drew me to them.......
    (snipped for length)

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Interesting...

Curiosity was there until I read the part about mail my DNA to someone compiling a database...

I’m in the same boat as you. I don’t need a 129$ test either!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Seems more like a soft scam to me. Yeah sure it probably does tell you how THC reacts with your body but it just seems unnecessary to me... Like who really cares how it reacts with your body? I sure don't because all that matters to me is that I get the high I am looking for and I come down off it with no pain, unlike with drinking and I know I'm not addicted to it because I do not spend hundreds at a time on it.

4. Interesting..in the way that it might inform an individual about probability for psychosis or other psychiatric issues. I guess this test is not in that field but genetics is in that field.

Maybe such a test could help more people feel safe in general?

I dont need one btw.
    I will not give up my whole family to a database