DIY/ Homemade stealth grow cabinet

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TxGrow89, Feb 20, 2021.

1. In no way is this the easiest or probably the most budget friendly if you don't have a old vending machine or fridge on hand.

I was given this Pepsi machine for free and it set around for a year before I decided to use it for this project.

First, I completely gutted it (being careful to remove freon lines) if you're uncomfortable with this I highly recommend having a competent person take care of this step.

Then I thoroughly cleaned and painted inside. Added weather stripping for air/light proof seal. Reflective bubble wrap insulaton on inside of door because I ran out of white spray paint.

Next, cut 4" hole in ceiling of cabinet for exhaust, and five 2" holes on cabinet floor for intake. Covered 2" holes with air filter and platform for plant.

Installed 1000w LED light, carbon filter, and inline fan around 400cfm. Used cheap 4" USB fan I found at walmart. Currently using small space heater with thermostat control inside to maintain temp ranging 72-80 F.
    Will remove once winter weather passes.

Digital timer for light.. would love later to add climate controller with humidifier but for now humidity fluctuates from 28-40 RH

I know it isn't the most ideal bUT it's what I had to work with seeing cultivation has not yet been legalized in my area.

Let me know what you think!

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. That is awesome! Definitely pulling up a bucket to sit on and packing a bowl for the show

Sent from my SM-N970U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I ended up documenting this grow in the organics section of the forums so I could get more input. I'm currently going into week 7. Please stop by and let me know what you think

Girl Scout Cookies Auto Living soil Journal
    20210325_184547.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Okay I am totally novice when it comes to growing but why lawn grass growing in your pot's pot?

5. It's a nitrogen fixating cover crop. Clover and legumes