Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Disease specific MMJ strain list

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Apr 8, 2007.

1. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!! Its amazing! I saw some I will definitely be trying a few I hadn't heard of thanks to this list. Do you mind if I share it on my blog? I suffer from a number of things and I think this list is going to be very useful to me personally but if I can help get it out there that would be even better. To help more people.

2. hey dude thats an awesome post man, i always

3. i wish i had any chance finding this type of strains thanks anyway!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Leafly.com has condition specific search engine.. very helpful

• Like Like x 1
  5. Allbud also gives a good review of strains

6. Wow awesome post, going to share this on our blog. Thanks!

7. I think the strain you are looking for is Granddaddy Purple, its an Indica which is what you need rather than a sativa which energizes instead of calming one down. Granddaddy Purple will gently mellow you down and help release some of your tension and anxiety. You can also check out Leafly for some more strain info, it really helps.
    Explore Marijuana Strains & Varieties - Leafly

8. Your 2 safest bets are Maui Waui and Cherry Kola. Maui Waui is a classic sativa known for its delicious flavors, while Cherry Kola is a popular indica strain known for its calming and euphoric high.

9. This is great information! About the most complete A-Z guide. Thanks for taking the time to spread your knowledge

:thankyou:

10. that's a lot...

11. Any indica will help with pain usually..

12. Thank you for this list. I have neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia and i also get some heart palpitations or racing from Sativa blends. They do very little to kill my pain. Im thinking i need to move to a legal state but my selfish husband doesnt want to move.

13. I have ankylosing spondylitis with real bad back pain, I find indica to help with back pain the most any indica dominated strain

• Like Like x 1
  14. great information here, clearly did homework!

• Like Like x 1

15. Dear azbikerchik,

would you please let me know about this list posted by Clinton long ago.
    I'm new in this forum and don't have much knowledge on medical marijuana. My wife is a patient of bone metastasis (diagnosed with breast cancer in 2014)

From this post is it possible to find the proper treatment for bone metastasis ? if yes, How? Please tell me in a simple way. there are the disease name and some code word like even AK-47...what does these mean?

16. This is awsome:gc_rocks:

17. Good info man,I need somthing for Eating and pain,I'm able to go to the dispensary when I get back from the beach on Monday,I'm on dialysis and have many health issues,I'm on dilaudids for back pain,I'm diabetic,I have lots of GI problems and cannabis is a miracle plant for me,if you could pick 3 dif strains for me to try my 1st visit let me kno,I need the munchies and relief at nite time but somthing during the day to be good but still have a lil energy,I sleep and pass out enuff I need some

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Great informative post, Thank you!!

• Like Like x 1

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2