Dinosaur Times

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Dizzy, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Do Y'all Ever just Wonder What it Would Have Been Like if Some How You Were the Only Person Alive During these Times When Dinos Where Still Around?

My First Son Jordan Really Into Dinosaur Toys an Such rn alot so Maybe thats Why I Had a Dream a few Days Ago That I was Walking Through My City 65 Million Years Ago or W/E an it was Like Primordial in My Dream but it was Really Cool too.

Anyways If You Guys Into them What's Your Favorites lol? An Before Anyone Says it Yes me an My Family all Like The Jurassic Park/World Movies too they are Great.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. You would probably die because all of the oxygen. Way higher percentage back then.

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. I would not like it at all. Have you seen any of the King Kong movies. Bugs and spiders the size of cars, NO THANKS

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. We still live among a lot of species that have existed at the same times. Crazy right?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ohhh Ok. I didn't Know that!

Yea Those Giant Spiders an Bugs Would Be Scary but tbh I Would Be More Worrying About Velociraptors or Even Bigger Ones Like T-Rex or Spinosaurus.

Can You Name Some of Them Please?

~Toni~

6. Some sea turtles, crocs, sharks.. I think some sturgeon date back real far as well

• Creative Creative x 1

7. Oh Yes Lol ima Idiot I Knew That About The Crocs an Sharks it Just Slip My Mind. What Isa Sturgeon Tho?

~Toni~

8. A fish. Here in Wisconsin we spear them in winter when the lakes freeze over.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Crazy looking fish, and get huge

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. Ohhh Ok I Think I Know What You Mean...My Dad was into Fishing Very Much When He was Alive too.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  11. Velociraptor raptor was the size of a chicken Ora little bigger , the one shown in movies is a different species much larger version of them . Same gene pool
    Man may had lived during dinosaurs era but If carbon dating is correct then there’s no chance of this . Monkey species would be more likely to exist millions of years ago but not according to crackpot scientific community..
    Birds and reptilians, are all dinosaurs just in shrunken down form like someone used a ray gun in sci fi to shrink them . Fish too are similarly ancient ..

12. Yeah kind of. But I really wanted to be in the times of the Neanderthals. Because aren't some Neanderthal groups depicted as hunting wolly mammoths? How did they survive the more frigid temperatures where the Wolly Mammoths lived?